Chapter 1

"speaking/yelling"

'thinking'

*ACTION! *

Washington DC 2520

"Mr. President it's time."

Johnathan Gates, President of the UCSA sighed as he got up from his bed by agent Jack Smith, his bodyguard and informer.

"I know Agent, let me just get up and start."

After getting up and changed President Gates look out of the city in the oval office, which have been revelated over the crenatures.

"So, Smith, what bring news to the kingdoms?'

"Mr. President, our agents in atlas have found new projects of the androids, called AK 200s. their more durable, but fire like they're in Nepoleon."

"heh" Gates snorted "Nepoleon would have love that, if they were on his side and time."

"Agreed."

"And, what about the others?"

"Vale's activity has gone up, Agent Firestick and Ice cone, stole a lot of dust for their "employer" and found out there is something behind the scenes. their latest attempt was thwarted by the huntsman."

"Good" said gates "lest they tried to fail that time, and the white fang?"

"Target bull has escaped and now is in hiding."

"Damm!" he groaned

"Fortunately," said Smith, "Mantle has calmed down. and the situation in menagerie is stable because of our supplies, though they don't know is us that are supplying them with basic necessities."

"Well, there always upsides."

"That we can a-"

"Mr. president!" a new voice announced

both men look at the intruder now known as Cathren Brown, a female wolf Faunas who had the rank of one-star general storm in the room.

"Agent brown what seems to be the-" the President started only to be interrupted

"It the white fang! they're attacking a village to force faunas into their ranks!"

this announcement shocks the men

"When did the information was gathered and where!?"

"Just now and heading towards light peace"

"Blast! get the 65th battalion to help that village!" the President ordered

"Right away Mr. President"

As agent Brown walks toward HIGHCOMM to relay the orders both men look at each other

"I think we got our hands full on this one"

"That, Mr. president, we can agree on"

"Call the general staff, it's time to begin our moves." Gates ordered