Chapter 18

"Speeking/yelling"

"Radio/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*Acton*

(AN: Sorry for the long wait, I had many personal things to do while writing this and hit a writer's block on some parts. thanks for your patience for this.)

In the desserts of Mistral, the Outpost.

No one could have imagined that their home was being invaded. The Remnants for the first time saw fear in the Americans eyes. But that fear quickly dissipates and went to fury. and they were surprised at the quickness of the emotions coming out the Americans.

"Those bastards." An engineer growled out. Other Americans are agreeing with her, their own countrymen are dying on their home and their stuck here.

"We shouldn't have used the Chronosphere to get here otherwise we would've been on the front lines right about now." An operator told them as he remembers what the Chronosphere dose and its drawbacks. There is a reason that the Americans used it conversely. The biggest one is that the Chronosphere itself needs a couple of days -about five to six for country jumps, it's about a week to get to the other side of the planet and that's is just transporting an ENTIRE base, to the supplies it can only use a quarter of its energy so a couple of hours at best- to cool down as it takes a lot, and I mean a LOT of energy.

"I can't say for all of us that this is easy." Connor said to his men. " But I will know this about us; we are born fighters, and we have more guns and ammo then everyone on the planet, And those stupid bastards just pissed us off, and we all see what happens when you pissed us off." He spoke.

His men's morale just started to jump back up a bit, some of them chuckled and hollered out loud in agreement.

"So, while our Brothers and Sisters in arms are defending our home, we have a chance to strike at the Nazis son-of-a-bitchs right where it hurts!" He declared while smacking his fist with hand. This made the gathered Americans cheer out. Determined to fight the Nazis and make them pay for even THINKING about invading their home.

"For every American that falls, the Nazis better pay it with ten of their own!" Connor scream out. "And if we fall, WE WILL GO OUT OUR WAY!!! DOWN WITH THE TYRANTS!! UP WITH STARS!!!!"

"HORAH!!!" the Americans yelled out as one. The faunas that were with the Americans were used to hollering while the Remnants-both human and faunas- wince at the sudden screaming. For the Grimm witch she felt a sudden boost of pride and determination coming from the Americans that was almost blinding.

"Now let's send those bastards that are here back down to hell!" Connor ordered.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Fort Liberty, in the Canadian states of the UCSA, three weeks later.

Commander Harvey Degan was staring at the map in front of him. For three whole weeks, the Nazis used their blitzkrieg to overrun some of the defense and built a base near Forchu. Fortunately, or unfortunately if you see it, the defense of Liberty is holding but the towns two kilometers in the east has fallen to the Nazis advance. The civilians already abandoned those towns already and put traps there to stall them. And the nearby Milita was harassing the Nazis but have reported casualties.

Now the Nazis were building something from a base that they built with the equipment they have on them when the invasion began. Strangely, it seems that some of the Officers along with Kiensch are going into the building.