Chapter 16 pt1

"Speaking/Yelling"

"Radio/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*Action*

(AN: Okay nearly at 5000 words I think this needs to be two part story.)

Earlier

Beacon, Ozpin's tower, Vale.

RWBY, FAWN, SSSN, Ozpin and his inner group, as well as the Rimmy and the Commanders, look around the holomap of Remnant as they discuss their plan of action.

"We need to protect the Kingdoms of the depending Nazi attack that will come. the 201st regiment will be station at Vale and Vacuo. while the 402nd battalion will station at Mistral with the 67th battalion and the 12th Marine regiment. The 82nd Airborne, the 101st Airborne, and the 369th regiment will handle the Dragon Continent. With the reinforcements coming in, we can hold out the Nazis and find their labs. After that, we can launch our Invasion in Atlas. Any Questions?" Rimmy briefed.

Ruby raised her hand in the air with child-like curiosity. Rimmy looked at her for a second before sighing. "Go ahead Ruby, but you can just say what you're asking."

Ruby blushed in embarrassment before asking her question. "How can we get into Atlas?"

Rimmy nodded at that question. "When the Nazi Forces are depleted. we can strangle them in one area of attack. But we need to make sure that they can't get away."

Ruby let out an 'oh' of understanding. as for the rest, they know enough that this was the plan that they have.

"Is that all?" Rimmy question. after a few seconds of silence, he continued. "Good, we need to be fast as possible. We cannot let them advance after Atlas. for the world is depending on it, Dismissed."

As the Group began to leave, Rimmy noticed only Ozpin and his Group, as well as Ruby is all that's remained.

"Is there a problem?" Rimmy asks them.

"It's what happen to Penny, is she alright?" Ruby asks the Bridger General.

"Yes, but not only her, Dr. Polendina and Sulfur are alright as well. In fact, there in one of our bases now. getting upgrades and firewalls planted for Penny. You should have seen their faces when they saw our tech." Rimmy said before laughing.

this was the relief that the Assembled group have. until Ironwood brought up a crucial detail. "But the Nazi's have the power of the Winter maiden and the Relic." He stated angerly.

"What Relic?" Rimmy and Ruby piqued.

"*sigh* now we need to add them to tell them of the relics, thanks general." Ozpin said sarcastically before telling them the story.

After hearing about the relics and the brother gods, Ruby was shocked while Rimmy was livid. (An: I'm lazy to even put the story in)

"That's bull!" He objected. "If what you're saying did in fact happen, almost everyone in the world would be dead! Including us!"

"Even if it's true or not, the relics are the most powerful weapons on Remnant. That's why the General here is worried that the Nazis will use them." Ozpin said while he looked at the map. "It seems that even if they don't have the Winter maiden, they will use the relics for their own means. If they don't have the relics in Atlas, Mantel is the most possible target for them."

"Aye." Rimmy agreed. "Mantel is the closest to Atlas. And the Nazis are insane enough to even invade that big of a continent."

"So, I guess we have our next stop then." Ruby said.