chapter 8

"speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

Beacon academy, Ozpins office Vale

Ozpin, Ironwood Dr Sulfur. and Glynda ware in the headmaster's room with Tom up on the gears, with a shock look on his face.

"They were here Ozpin, they were here!"  Ironwood said to the headmaster who put his hands on his head

"Not only them but the group the man's is with as well. and thank you James for saying something we already know." Glynda said to the general

"Fantastic, you're aware." Ironwood said to them sarcastically "now are we going to do something, or should we stay the course of ignoring of what's right in front of us?" Ironwood asks her

"Well, there are many problems we have, this just adds one more." Sulfur said as he looks at the group. suddenly the elevator began beeping. hearing this Tom went invisible as the gathered group were ready for who comes out.

"Come in." Ozpin said who was on the other side. which revealed to be Ruby

"Sorry, it just that someone pushed all the buttons on the elevator." She said to them "wasn't my fault."

"Thank you for coming Ruby, how are you feeling?" Ozpin asked the young huntress.

"Okay I guess, I feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 to 3." She tried to joke only to get silence from them. "Okay guess that's the tone we're going for." She added meekly.

"Ruby," Ironwood said as he approaches her. " I want you to know that what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress is all about." He said as he put his organic hand on Ruby's shoulder. Then he continued on his explanation. "You recognized the threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could."

"Thank you, sir." Ruby said to the general

"Now the general has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night." Ozpin said to her after pausing for a moment. "But now that you are rested, we were wondering if you have anything to add."

"I didn't see the intruder." Ruby said "but I did see glass on the floor, it seems that the intruder used it as a weapon. However, I did talk to a man on the terminal."

"a man?" Sulfur asks

"Yeah, and he said he's and the group he with knows about the attacks happening around the world that didn't involve Grimm, White Fang, or even bandits." Ruby states

Ozpin, Glynda, Sulfur, and Ironwood look at each other before looking back at Ruby "go on." Ozpin said

"He said the attacks with bodies, including the rally, belong to one group that they face and thought to be destroyed." Ruby continued

"Who are the called?" Ironwood question her.

"He said that they were called Nazis and was responsible for the attacks." Ruby Reveals making all the adults, including Tom, to be in shock.

"Did you ask the man who he belong to if I may ask." Sulfur 

"He didn't say because whe I'm when I was about to ask him, Ironwood appeared and ended our 'meeting', so he says." Ruby finishes.

"So, we don't know the intruder so it could be anyone." Ironwood said.

"But we now know who is behind the attacks of dead Villages without the Grimm even showing up." the Dr. states.