Chapter 22

A few days earlier, White House, UCSA, 6-20-20

"THEY WILL WHAT!?!" All of the Cabinet Staff called out.

"I'll say again, one of my soldiers, named Shakeel, stated that the Nazis are planning to open a portal to Hell." Connor reports.

"How in God's name are they going to do that!?" Alan yelled. "Even with the occult, it would be impossible to make a stable portal of it, never mind the fact it's home of Satan Himself!!"

"Which is why they're doing it. For having the Army of their dead and Dammed to rise up with them." Skynet said over the concern of the Cabinet members.

"We have to stop them." Gates declares as he looks back at Connor. "Gather your men, Commander. Operation Dominatus begins now. I'll contact General Rimmy and the others to this new situation we're now in." Connor nodded as he cut off communication with the President.

Gates looks around his cabinet and sighs. "Contact the men all across Remnant. We need to inform them now." He ordered.

"Yes, sir." They replied, still trying to wrap their heads around this revaluation.

"Mr. President?" An OAI agent called out, getting the attention of Gates.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Agent Smith has the Reports." The Agent said as Smith walked into the room.

________________________________________________________________________

Connor sighed as he hung up the call. 'This is impossible by realities standards.' He thought as he turned back to see the Remnant's shocked faces.

"There opening a portal to Hell?" Sun mumbles.

"It looks that way, Sun." Scarlett said to his leader.

"Okay, no time for thinking about that. We need to stop them before they open that portal." Shakeel said.

"How? The Portal might be anywhere on the planet. How are we going to find it?" Neptune asks.

"Well, for one; the Nazi's only control Atlas and had a city under it. So, by a logical standpoint, it's there. And Two; They will heavily guard it." Scott replied.

"That... kinda makes sense." Sun said.

"And taking Atlas will be no simple feat. The Nazis must have defenses all across the towns and Cities under their control. And the might be a disturbing report that..." Connor trailed off as he looked at the Remnants before sighing. "We might find 'that' in there."

The Americans nodded their heads slowly, as did the people who knew about the camps.

"You mean that they'll restart that?" Yang asks.

"It's highly possible, Mrs. Xiao Young. And we can't ignore any possibilities that they will have." Connor states.

"And we have to also come to terms that Hitler and his inner council are on the other side." Scott announced his concerns.

"That has to be a line to cross if we ever get there." Connor said before looking at the assembled teams. "For now, we must prepare for Operation Dominatus." He told them.

"Yes, sir!" The Americans shouted as they began their routine. Sunddenly, a soldier walk into the command room.

"Are you Team FAWN?" She asks, looking at Nathanel.

"Uh, yes?" Nathanel said, confused.

"I received a report that you are supposed to be on Shore Leave." she reported.