Chapter 28

Outside Atlas, 6-25-20

The American and Remnant forces, along with their newfound ally Whitley Schnee, cautiously approached the heavily fortified Atlas city. The chilling wind whipped around them, carrying with it the scent of battle and the distant echoes of gunfire.

"We need to proceed with caution." Nathaniel advised, his eyes scanning the imposing structure ahead. "There's no telling what defenses they have set up."

"I agree." Willow Cobalt chimed in. "We must be prepared for anything."

As they moved closer, they could see Nazi soldiers patrolling the perimeter, their weapons at the ready. The tension in the air was palpable, each step forward bringing them closer to the heart of the enemy's stronghold.

"We need a plan." Francis said, his brow furrowed in concentration. "We can't just rush in blindly."

"Agreed." Alice Arroyo added. "We need to find a way to infiltrate the bunker without alerting the entire garrison."

Just then, Whitley spoke up, his voice tinged with determination. "I may be able to help with that. My knowledge of the bunker's layout could prove invaluable."

Nathaniel nodded, recognizing the potential of Whitley's insight. "Lead the way, then. But be cautious. We can't afford to make any mistakes."

With Whitley guiding them, the group began to move towards the bunker, their senses heightened and their weapons at the ready. The fate of Atlas hung in the balance, and they knew that they would need to use every ounce of skill and cunning to emerge victorious.

As they neared their target, the sound of gunfire grew louder, signaling that they were drawing closer to the heart of the enemy's defenses. 

"Come on men, We need to make sure these Basterds pay!" a familiar voice to the Americans as Frank Horrigan charged into one of the many blocks of the City of Atlas. Gunfire erupted as they clashed with the Nazi defenders, the sounds of battle echoing through the streets of Atlas.

Whitley guided them through the labyrinthine streets, his knowledge of the city's layout proving invaluable as they navigated through the urban battlefield. They moved swiftly and silently, striking at key targets and avoiding detection wherever possible.

But the Nazis were not about to go down without a fight. As they pushed deeper into the city, they encountered increasingly fierce resistance, with enemy soldiers and Grimm creatures alike standing in their way.

"We need to keep moving," Nathaniel urged, his voice barely audible over the cacophony of battle. "We can't let them slow us down."

With renewed determination, the group pressed on, their eyes fixed on their ultimate goal: the heart of the enemy's stronghold. They knew that victory would not come easily, but they were prepared to do whatever it took to liberate Atlas from the clutches of the Nazi regime.

As they fought their way through the streets, the tide of battle slowly began to turn in their favor. The combined strength of the American and Remnant forces proved too much for the enemy to handle, and soon they found themselves gaining ground with each passing minute.

________________________________________________________________________________

the Reichstag, New Berlin. 6-25-20

"My Furhur, the Yanks and their allies have entered Atlas." A soldier reported.

Ewers however, just smiled. "It doesn't matter, the Buldnacth is about to begin. Have Keinscht defend Atlas, have no stone unturn. he WILL delay them." He told them.