chapter 10

speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

It has been a few days since the Mt. Glenn mission, and both RWBY and FAWN were doing well within the tournament. Now they were in the fairgrounds talking with Ruby jumping before landing with a drowsy expression.

"Is anyone else starving?" she asks, getting some nods to from FAWN.

"I may work up an appetite." Blake said before her stomach growled LOUDLY.

"'work up an appetite?' that sounded you have an ursa inside." Alice said in shock.

"Shut up." Blake said blushing.

"If only if there was somewhere on campus we to get food around here, oh wait." Wiess said sarcastically.

"It's okay Wiess, I forgot the fairgrounds too." Ruby said who couldn't detect sarcasm.

"I was being facetious." Wiess said to the young girl which cause her to spasm in anger.

"Well, if you were hungry, why didn't you say so?" Ruby said as she freaks out, causing FWAN to snicker.

"Come on! I know a place." Yang said to the two teams. As the two teams followed her, Wiess received a call from her father, which she ignores. then someone was talking to them from behind.

"Hey! Might be hard to eat without this." Emerald called out, holding Ruby's wallet in the air. which cause Ruby to panic.

"*hahaha* nice to see you, Ruby." Emerald greeted before tossing Ruby's wallet to her, which the girl caught. 

"Oh! Thanks, Emerald! Oh. Guess I dropped it. Girl pockets are the worst!" Ruby said to her 'friend'. 

"What's up, Em?" Yang said to the Green haired girl.

"Just left the stadium after your amazing fight! You guys were awesome!" she said 'excitedly', which cause ruby to stammer and team FAWN to look at her decrepitly. 

'She wants to know who we're sending in the two v two, nice try.' FAWN thought.

"I heard your team progressed to the next round too." Blake said.

"You know, I feel that we haven't seen your other teammates." Wiess thought out loud.

"Same here." Williow said.

"How'd they do in the fight?" Yang asks, making Emerald thinking a bit.

Flashback

Emerald was firing her weapons at the opponents before slashing behind her, Mercury was firing his weapon on his boots. And cinder kick an opponent way to a black hair girl- who was Neo in disguised, to knock him out. 

'Phase one complete, now to go into phase two.' Neo thought.

End Flashback

"Really well." Emerald answered when snap back to reality.

"That's great. Uh. Why don't we all go and get a victory food together?" Ruby asks.

"Oh, gosh, that's so nice of you." Emerald started to say before looking at mercury who was sniffing a boot. "But my teammates are all kind of... introverted. Really socially awkward."

'Is he really sniffing the leather of the boot? man, he might have a fetish for leather, or he is terrible of acting, probably both.' Nathinal thought in his mind.