chapter 4

"talking/Yelling"

'thought/sign'

"radio/scroll

*ACTON*

"W-What the Glenn/Hell is this?!" Every one of the expedition exclaimed, as they were in the room inside the complex.

All around the Room, were projects unseen both by the Remnants and the undercover agents seen before and the atomies of the human body merge with Grimm, some dark pools where a man is coming out of looking like a Grimm, and places that doesn't even exist on Remnant. and on each corner of the maps, projects, and blueprints was a symbol of sorts, non that the remnants have seen. but to the agents, they know the symbols very well,

"What is this place? beside that fact it's a lab of course." Roy said as he, the miners and Team HVAN look around

"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" Mike yelled at the Remnants as they begin to look around, we don't know if some of these can blow up."

"How the hell they survived, and was one of this their secret weapons places?" Frank whispered in such a low voice; the Faunas barely heard what he said. 

"Who survived? And what do you mean secret weapons" Terra said suspiciously as well as the miners and the huntsman.

"Well, we have delt with these monsters before, we just thought we have taking care of them. By the look of things, we didn't. and look at some of the projects, do you see something slimmer?" Mike explains before he points his finger to a certain project

"that's" Hale started to say, "the similar Man we saw outside!"

"WHAT!?" the rest of his team and the miners shouted at once before looking at the project

"By Oum it looks like it and what its saying? Project Sh-warts In-fur-nas?" Roy asks

"Project Schwarz Infernus, I believed it's what it's called" Kate said correctly, much to Roy's annoyance.

"But what is it, and how come the Grimm man said he guards it? " Venus ask to no in particular.

"I think that is the reason why we're here, to find out what happen." Mike said "be careful. we don't know what surprises are in here"

"Wait guys." Twitch said "the Grimm man said there were four locations, FOUR. as in more, and if this is one of the locations, where's the other three?"

That made Everyone wide eyed in fear for different reason, for the Remnants, it was facing more of the Grimm man, but ones who were violent. for the agents it was the return of something their nation and the world tried to stop is returning from the dead. both sides know of the weight they now have. they look at the maps for anything of the secret complexes that were a threat. unfortunately for the remnants, the maps and the complexes' locations were none were of the present day of Remnant, something else took Remnant's place, which made the Miners and HVAN suspicious. the agents on the other hand found where they were but also can't find match ups of Remnant. Before the agents leave however, they were stopped by the miners and HVAN.

"OK what's going on? you know something we don't, so tell us" Terra said to the Agents. who had an indiscernible look on their face

"That is none of your concern." Mike said to them, expecting them to go on their investigations of what happened.

"Like Glenn this isn't our concern." Terra said predicably to Mikes expiations, "this people are a threat to everyone on remnant if even half of this is true, so I believed it's time for you to tell us."

"And what did we do for such accusations" Frank said 'arrogantly' going alone with Mike predictions, also trying to make them rally up for the bombardment of one single question.