Chapter 24

"Speaking/Yelling"

'Thinking'

*Acton*

Salem's castle, Grimm lands, 6-21-20

Cinder growled while looking at the maps within Salem's castle in the throne room. She, her minions, Watts, and Hazel were researching what where the rest of the relics are. Unfortunately, their investigation has not been fruitful. Even when there was a truce between Ozpin and Salem, they knew that later down the line, they needed the relics for the plan.

"Where are they?!" Cinder yelled out. Causing Emerald and Mercury to winch.

"Careful Cinder, we need the maps to even find where they are." Watts states.

"Can it you old man, I don't have time for your 'advice' when your pitiful virus couldn't get in the CCT!" Cinder yelled at the Atlas doctor.

"You're still going on about that? Well, it looks like I don't need you to play that out again, even if the Americans had you fooled." Watts retorts.

"Why you-!" Before Cinder could get any more words out of her mouth, a cough from the other side of the Throne room. When they turned to look, they saw a familiar face.

"What are you doing here, Lionheart? Shouldn't you be in Haven Academy right now?" Mercury asks.

Leonardo Lionheart winches before he starts. "I w-was, but I ran into a slight detour." He stammered.

"What do you mean by that?" Watts question.

"It's because ve have asked him to let us to your little club." A voice behind Lionheart spoke as ghoulish hands made out of ice grabbed his shoulders. Then something used Lionheart as a ledge as it pulled itself into view, and Cinder and her minions are stun struck at the familiar ice-blue eyed face.

"You're one of the Warlocks." Emerald gasped, to which the Warlock nodded.

"That's correct, Mrs. Sustrai. Und if you heard correctly, my name is Eis." Eis revealed while taking a bow.

"Why are you here?" Hazel demanded.

"To give you an offer, of course!" Eis stated, getting confused looks by Salem's group.

"What?" Watts asks, clearly not impressed by their sudden proposal.

"For you, Mr. Watts, we can give you your old job back with all of our technology. For Mr. Rainart, we can give him his sister back. Und for you, Mrs. Fall, we can give you power beyond what Salem can offer." Eis bargain.

"I'll think Salem is more beneficial for my terms than what you're barging." Watts denied.

Eis, however, laugh it off. "You think I jest, Watts? Well, how about this?" He said while pulling out a staff. Cinder and the other eyes widen in realization of the weapon.

"That's the Relic!" Emerald shouted.

"Yes, the relic of Creation, was it? The one that holds Ambrosius. Und something that's supposed to be impervious to all damage." Eis stated as he put his hands in the Staff and turn it vertical. He squeezed the staff hard before raising it above his head and slammed it on his rising knee, shattering the relic and destroying any chance of the brother gods return.

The results were very devastating as the power of the relic was suddenly unleashed in a 360-degree angles. The emerging fire and spikes engulfed the area for a few seconds, buts it all it needed to make Cinder, her minions, Hazel and Watts to take cover. When they came to their feet, what they saw shocked them.

The Spikes form an archway over Eis' head. Almost making it look like a crown of sorts with the outer layers of the archway pointing outwards in a makeshift ray of light. There were also spikes on the floor that spread out and look like a wave of spears in a defensive position. The most harrowing thing was Eis himself as his hands turned into claws, and half his face was covered in either burns on one half and frostbites on the other with spikes appearing on his spinal cord.