chapter 13

"speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

The officer looks at the crowd with a smile on his face, knowing that Atlas cannot stop them. Even if they have a special operation for them. The shoulders that were teleported there quickly got into the exits of the arena and making sure no one gets in or out.

"it's them." Hale said to his team. "it's really them."

"Liam, some of those soldiers look exactly like the Man that Killed my Fiancé at the Rally." Deary said to the Detective while she was shaking in fear. Liam quickly hugged her to make sure those recent memories stay that way.

around the world where was much fear when the Nazis reveled themselves. But none were more surprised than the American people.

'WTF!!!' one commentator said in shock.

'HOW ARE THOSE BASTARDS STILL ALIVE!?!?' another said.

"This is the fate of all of you rest in these two." the officer said. pointing at Pyrrha and Penny, "these two against our own super soldier. the Sturm Krieger!" he shouted as a new one came out of the portal before it closes. the man was top down in armor with a weird machine gun. But like the Officer, he also had red eyes.

(AN: no image but look for vanguard zombies and there you have it.)

"I severe the Fuhrer." the Sturm Krieger said slowly.

Pyrrha and Penny look at the monster in shock. Pyrrha quickly got out of er trance. She and Remnant needs to know why.

"Why do you do this? why did you become Grimm?" Pyrrha asks the Officer who look at her before laughing. he quickly clams himself before he said anything.

"You really want to know why? I'll tell you, a thousand-year Riech, needs a thousand-years soldiers. and Schwarz Infernus help us achieve this." the officer answered. "Now you have a choice, fight him or die by me."

'You mean THEY are the ones who created the Grimm? unbelievable!' one Faunas commentator states.

'I should have known. the colors of the Grimm and the Nazis are the Same!' another replied.

Pyrrha and Penny look at each other before looking at the Sturm Krieger and the officer then back at each other. Both nodded their heads and attack the Sturm Krieger. The Krieger roared and began firing his machine gun at them.

Pyrrha and Penny barely dodge the bullets coming at them before firing their own weapons at them. However, just like what happened at the rally and docks, it was ineffective.

"Hahaha you think that would work? It'll take more than that to take it down." The officer said while laughing.

The crowd watching in worry as the fight continues. If the champion of Mistral and a student form Atlas is struggling, what can they do to win?

Pyrrha look the Sturm Krieger and notice about the armor had gaps in some of the areas. Thinking quickly, she aims her weapon in range form and fire at the gap with a fire dust. The dust hit the target with a noticeable explosion. When the dust cleared, the Sturm Krieger was still alive, but the armor was damaged, abet a little less than expected for Pyrrha.

"Penny goes for the gaps! There is a weak point!" Pyrrha shout at the girl who nodded.

Penny releases her weapons and aim it at the holes Pyrrha made for her and attack. The swords quickly got into the gaps and hit the Krieger. Hurting it a bit but not enough to take it down.