Chapters 19

"Speaking/Yelling"

"Radio/Scroll"

'thinking'

*Action*

In Atlas, Schnee manor three days later

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" A hidden SEAL member whispered to his team. They were in the Schnee manor for the last two days. When they first came in, they had to use the same way the Underwater Rescue and sneak their way out of patrols. The then found Klein and Willow Schnee who kept them a secret from Jacques after seeing what his was doing. And half on the second day, the SEALs, with the help of Klein and Willow Schnee are within the Manor.

"It's either this or Armageddon." The second SEAL said as they check the hallways for incoming soldiers.

The Plan was to use the new weapon that White came up with and put it in the Schnee Manson. (Oversimplified: Why the Manson you may ask? Well, the author ran out of ideas and say "Screw it just put it the mission in the Hitler lookalike's Palace") Shut it! As I was saying, they chose the Manson as the place to put the weapon be the Nazis has a major base near it.

"So, where are going to place this sir?" the second SEAL said to his leader.

the leader looks at him before smiling. "We are putting this in the ventilation system on top of this Manson, but we are going to have a detour." the leader announced while smiling. this made the other SEALS smile too.

They have common knowledge on where Schnee mines are, but they found out they have a new 'mines' in Atlas that were under control of Schnee. And those are under heavy guard. But that's not what the SEALs are getting. No this is a little gift specifically for Mr. Schnee.

After checking each and every hallway. They quickly found themselves in Mr. Schnee's office. Some of the sleek design of Atlas in his office were replaced by the militant Nazi designed. And by the looks of it, it was halfway done.

"Looks like he went full megalomaniac on this." the First SEAL stated, before looking at a portrait of Jacques.

"Do you have it?" the second SEAL said to the first who nodded.

"Yep." He said while holding on to two markers. One Black and the other Yellow. In most cases, sabotaging Jacques Schnee isn't just destroying his mines, it was also approved to High command to 'opinionate' their decision.

"Remember." the leader said. "We're on a time frame here."

After the team desecrated the portrait and the room, they continued to their destination. They sneakily pass through the guards and went to the ventilation system of the entire city of Atlas. The reason the Ventilation system of the entire city is inside the Manson is that Jacques wanted to have the power of the city under his rule. This happened when Copper was in charge and Jacques was newly elected to the SDC.

"Target spotted putting in the package." The SEAL leader said before pulling out a canister that filled with a white mist. The SEAL made his way to the console to input the virus.

"Awaiting input." The console said before opening a port. The leader calmly put the canister in and hit the check button on the console.

"Input identified thank you for helping Atlas for it's time of need." The console announced as it disburse the substance in the ventilation system.

"Come on, we need to leave now." The SEAL leader said.

""What about Willow and Klein Dark?" The second SEAL asks.

"We'll get them out Umbara. We'll get them out." The SEAL, now called dark answered as he and his team went to the ballroom. As they went to the ballroom, they can clearly hear an argument happening.