Chapter 2

"speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

White Fang Base

"Someone called out the alarm!" a female WF lieutenant announce

"We can't, we are getting interference with something!" a WF comms replied

It just goes off so well to, many new 'recruits' were added to the arsenal of the fang when one of the 'recruiters' gone silent. they sought nothing of it and believed that they were attack by Grimm, oh how wrong they were when unknown aircraft stared strafing them, causing some to panic in the confusion

"What are those things?!" an WFG shouted in fear as he and several others try to escape. but it was no use

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BANG*

*RATATATAT*

ARGGH" a grunt scream as he was shot

"Altan!"

"he's dead! there's nothing we can do for him!"

"I didn't join up just to be killed!"

Then the tanks rolled up, some of them ramming on the walls crushing them. after the tanks came the infantry

"What are those things?! they don't look like paladins!" one elite scream before getting blasted with a .50 Cal machinegun

"Keep fighting! we are the White Fang, AND WE SUVIRED ATLAS WE WILL SURIVE THESE HUMANS AND TRATORS TOO!" a corporal rally the rest of the fang to fight, it got some of the older members to fight harder, but there are some who are too scared to fight.

"I can't do it! I'm scared!" a recruit said, scared for her life for she and some others where train to fight humans and Grimm, these people are neither of these. the corporal wasn't happy to hear that one of his 'sisters' is going against his orders.

"WHO WRATH ARE YOU GOING TO FACE?! THEIRS OR MINE?! NOW FIGHT!" The corporal shouted at the recruit before truing his gun on her, scaring her and some others that the corporal was willing to kill someone if they go against orders. but before they can do anything the corporal head suddenly exploded scaring the grunts and recruits out of their mind.

Suddenly Four men came to them, these men had camo uniforms on them almost making them invisible. but the most scaring thing for the grunts is that these men had skulls on their faces, like they embrace death and its touch. "Get on the ground or we will fire!" One of the skull men ordered, which had the immediate effect of on the recruits and some grunts. Though there were some that charge to the skull men or ran away. the respond of the skull men was immediate on those charging at them. None of those who were charging at the Skull men even felt the ground before they died. only one grunt made it to the men and tried to do a melee attack on them. Keyword TRIED because the skull man that the grunt targeted was quicker than him. ducking under the slash before using a knife to stab the grunt twice in the abdomen, before taking it out and slash his back, killing him.

Those who ran got an encounter with the main infantry of the 65th some surrendered other took another route to safety, some succeeded, others ran into Grimm, surrendered to the 65th battalion, or were killed by fighting both.

commander James Conner, leader of the 67th, looked at his Second in command and Jeager, Jessica "is the Outside secured?" he asked "Yes sir, we will capture this base under a few minutes" Jessica stated