MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(Since It's around/on Christmas/Hanukkah/any other holiday of the end year. I want to give this present to you.)

it's been a few weeks since the Faunas had arrived on the American Contenants, and still trying to wrap their heads on the Americans 'culture', or rather cultures because there were so many of them, and learning their past, they were called a melting pot. and by looking at their places, it does look like it. today however, was different. every time and faunas look around, they saw humans wearing color hats they named Santa hats, have put up trees and put colorful lights, a circle bush they called reefs with a bow in the middle on shops or houses. at night they light up the lights they covered. and on every expression, they saw humans were grateful to each other and some of them tried to help them get stuff. One Faunas, a cat named  Amaz Sky, wanted to know what is going on.

"Excuse me sir?" Amaz said to one of the humans, named Liam Kanst

"Yes?"

"May I ask what your celebrating?"

"Why is the holidays and the birth of our Savoir."

"Who?"

when those words left Amaz mouth the humans stopped and look at him with a shocked expression making said faunas quake in fear,

"y-your serious, you don't celebrate anything?' Laim askes

"Well, when your decimated against the humans and trying to survive the Grimm, you don't get the chance." Amaz explained slowly as he and several other faunas look at the humans determine expressions

"Oh no, no, no, we can't simply have that. come on ladies and gents, let's give them the holiday cheer." Liam declared to the other humans who agreed to his declaration and helping the Faunas with whatever they can and telling them the stories of their holidays. Amaz got stuck with Liam, who then explains that Christmas was the birth of Jesus Christ, who the Christians believed to be the Son of God, to save them from sin.

"That sounds nice in your religion, you God tried to save you."

"He is, because He is the Heavenly Father who loves all of his creations, no matter what they are, and He sent Down his only Son to save us. And still Love us." Laim said "hey if you want, we can give you some Christmas songs. in fact, there is a chorus over a few blocks, I think we need you for it."

"I will try that yes." Amaz said recently because he wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. "And who is this, Santa Clause?"

"He is a Saint who gives presents at night on Christmas eve to bring joy to the world, even today."

"How long has he been doing this?"

"Very long."

"Wow." Amaz said shock "That some dedication."

"It is, oh, we're here now." Laim said after getting to a theater

when they entered there were many humans and faunas together in this theater, all of the faunas were looking at the stage with interest, because there were a group of Humans in rows with what look like song books in their Hands. their host for this was Human as well 

"Welcome everyone. my name is Jack holts and I'm your host today not for you humans outs there but also the Faunas as well, as this is their first time. To any Faunas out there please understand that even if it looks like segregation, there were not any Papers for us to fly out, so sorry about that. now as the old men say 'on with the show' and we begin with silent night."