Chapter 25

(AN: NEARLY 6000 WORDS!! also sorry it took a very long time, but my private life has stabilized and I'm back to righting this story.)

Water Cave Underneath Mantle, 6-23-20 Night.

Inside the water cave beneath Mantle, the atmosphere is tense as FAWN, RWBY, Team SSSN, Tucson, Doc, and Summer Rose prepare for the upcoming invasion. The dimly lit cave echoes with hushed conversations, and the sound of water dripping creates an eerie backdrop.

Nathanel, the leader of FAWN, addresses the assembled group, "Alright everyone. Our goal is to disrupt their plans and buy time for the larger assault on Atlas."

Ruby, eager and determined, speaks up, "We've faced tough challenges before, and we've always come out on top. We can do this together."

Yang adds with a confident grin, "They may have numbers, but we've got skill, teamwork, and a whole lot of fighting spirit."

Amber, the Fall Maiden, nods in agreement, "I'll do my best to support you all. We need to make sure the enemy doesn't get what they want."

Tucson, with a serious expression, shares, "I'll be with you every step of the way. We can't let them succeed."

Doc, the worker drone, chimes in, "I'll provide medical assistance and support. Just let me know if anyone needs patching up."

Summer Rose, looking at her daughters, Ruby and Yang, assures them, "We're a strong team. Stay focused, and we'll get through this together."

As the group readies their weapons and checks their equipment, the sound of footsteps approaches from the tunnel leading into the water cave. A figure emerges, and it's none other than John Smith, the American agent.

"Sorry for the delay," John says.

"It's alright John, you had to make sure the sub is good at hiding." Fransis joked, causing some to laugh.

"Remember everyone, we are here to meet our SEALs, their codenamed are Umbra, Shadow, and Dark. They are with Mrs. Schnee and the butler. We have their location; we just need to meet them. Once we link up, we are to destroy any facilities that can house the Nazi's equipment for the upcoming operation. Remember, this is the Nazi's turf, so expect a hidden cannon in a house." Nathanel said. "Any questions?"

The team nods in understanding, and Nathanel continues, "Our main objective is to create chaos and disrupt their capabilities. Stay vigilant, watch for any signs of traps or ambushes. Once we link up with the SEALs, we move quickly and efficiently. No unnecessary risks. Let's make this operation count. Now, let's proceed, and may fortune favor us."

The group, led by Nathanel, starts their journey through the water cave, navigating the dark and narrow tunnels with caution. Each member remains alert, aware of the potential dangers that lie ahead. The anticipation of the upcoming encounter with the SEAL team adds an extra layer of tension to the atmosphere.

The group moves silently through the underground passages, their footsteps echoing in the dimly lit cave. The distant sound of water dripping creates an eerie backdrop to their journey. The anticipation grows as they approach the designated meeting point with the SEAL team and the others accompanying them.

Nathanel, ever vigilant, keeps an eye on the surroundings. "Stay close and be ready for anything," he advises, his voice a low, commanding tone that resonates in the confined space. The tension builds as they venture further into the depths, knowing that the success of their mission hinges on the careful execution of their plan.

"Contact 300 meters front. There are six of them." John said as he and the others duck.

"Are they ours?" Yang asks.