chapter 11

Team FWAN look at the scene with bewildered expression when they got back to Beacon.

All around was destroyed robots and looks like remnants of a fight. with Weiss holding what look like an older version of her. And Ruby with a man who looked drunker than a Russian who drink vodka.

"Can someone please tell us what happened?" Nathanial said to the team as they went to the two after Ozpin and Glynda broke up the fight.

"Well, we are talking to my sister, Winter, on what was going on around here. Including my Proformance in the sparing class, then her uncle attacked one of the AK-200s behind us, destroying them. And he Accuse US to be weak, which made my sister fight him. it goes about for a few minutes before Ironwood, Ozpin and Glynda stop them." Wiess summarized for the team, which still had confused faces.

"It was Awesome! It was like bang clang swoosh" Ruby said to FAWN as she begins to make fight and sword noises.

"Okay, we will be at our Dorm, see you later." Alice said before she and her team went into beacon.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ozpins office, Beacon Academy

"What were you thinking!?" Winter said to the drunk. As she, Ironwood, Sulfur, Qrow, Ozpin and Glynda look at him while tom is facepalming. 

'Really? you could've caused much damage if Ironwood didn't stop you two.' Tom thought in his mind.

"If you were one of my men, I would have you fired!" Ironwood said to Qrow.

"If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself." Qrow fired back as he brought a flask out.

"While I wouldn't condone his behavior, retaliating like you did certainly didn't help the situation." Glynda said to winter as she was the one who created the fight.

"I agree Winter, what you did was... unprofessional. you made the kingdoms think we're incompetent." said the Dr. 'which is not wrong.' 

"He was drunk!" Winter exclaimed.

"he's always drunk!" Glynda fired back as all of them looked at Qrow who was starting to take a drink but not before Tom snatch it out of his hands and took a swig for himself, causing Winter and Qrow to look at the man in shock.

"What?" The man asks "I didn't have a drink in centuries after I was trapped in that bunker. so, I need to have this." He continued to defend himself.

"Ozpin, who's that? and Why did he stole my drink?" Qrow asks the headmaster as he and Winter grab their weapons in a fighting stance. 

"Calm down you two, this is the man I talk about after one of our informants got the attention of another group. He was the one who claimed to fight them." Ozpin explained to the two.

"Huh never thought a Grimm join us." Qrow said.

"Don't say that." Sulfur said to Qrow. "He hates the word."

"What? Grimm?" 

"Yes. because I don't believe that I have done anything to get the name of Death itself." Tom said to Qrow while trying to hold his anger inside.

"Whatever. You sent me to get intel on our enemy, and I'm telling you, our enemy is here." Qrow said to the people around the room.

"We know." Ironwood said as he sits on Ozpins desk and look at Qrow who looked irritated.

"Oh! Oh, you know! Well, thank goodness I'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!" Qrow shouted.

"Qrow, you need to understand-" Sulfur was about to explain before being interrupted by Winter.