Atlie

(An: this is what I was thinking for a while. Enjoy the song.)

Instrumental,

Away in the east, in a land of ice,
Baby seals and frozen mice,
Right away (right away), come away (come away). Right away (right away) come away.

A group of American Marines are charging a base in the snow.

Where snow is king and men are cattles, Union boys will win the battles. Right away (right away) come away (come away). Right away (right away) come away.

We then see the American tank division in a heated battle with both Grimm and a Atlas tank division. With the American winnin.

We all go east to Atlie, away. Away. Each Atlie boy must understand that he must mind his Uncle Sam. Away, away, away away. We all go east to Altie. Away, away away away, we all go east to Atlie

As the music continues to play, we see the Americans planning where to strike and found hidden bunkers of the Nazis.

I wish I was in Mantle more, I make those slavers roar right away (right away) come away (come away) right away (right away) come away.

We see the Americans helping the people of Mantle out of their poverty. We then see them rounding up criminals and some Atlas troops who surrendered.

We'll put those slavers all to rout, I'll bet my boots we'll wip them out. Right away (right away) come away (come away) right away (right away) come away.

The American air fleet begin their attack run on the city of Atlas, destroying many of Atlas and Nazis airships before sending in the army.

We all go east to Atlie, away. Away. Each Atlie boy must understand that he must mind his Uncle Sam. Away, away, away away. We all go east to Altie. Away, away away away, we all go east to Atlie.

We then see an American general with Tom at his side. Looking at the possible location of the hidden Nazis base.

Oh may our Stars and Stripes will wave, forever o're the free and brave, right away (right away) come away (come away) right away (right away) come away.

We then see the hidden bunkers the Nazis and those who join them being breached. And the Americans and their allies stormed in.

And our motto ever be "for Union and for liberty," right away (right away) come away (come away) right away (right away) come away.

We then see the Nazis and the Americans fighting the last battle of an old war. But behind the Nazis, an circular object is briefly viewed before being obstructed by and marines back.

We all go east to Atlie, away. Away. Each Atlie boy must understand that he must mind his Uncle Sam. Away, away, away away. We all go east to Altie. Away, away away away, we all go east to Atli.