chapter 14

"speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

Land of Darkness, Evernight Castle

Cinder was sitting in her seat in anger. She lost the rest of the Fall maiden's power, Beacon still Stands, they didn't summon the Dragon Grimm, and they didn't divide Remnant with the plan. While Emerald and Mercury look at the Grimm outside of the window in fear and disgust, Cinder was planning how to make up this mess.

"You two, come over here!" she orders her henchmen, who quickly came to her side wanting to not look at the Grimm any longer.

"Well," a man said in front of her. "That was unexpected, but it was also a colossal failure on your part to not notice them sooner Cinder."

"Can it Watts!" Cinder shouted at the man. "They were too good for hiding in plain sight. the only reason I'm here is that our leader called us for a meeting and your virus wasn't even the main hub before it got destroyed!"

Watts wasn't buying it. "You can make excuses for it, the fact that you didn't take these new groups into account means that the plan you had was an overall Failure. We lost Adam, the rest of the Maiden's powers, the Dragon, and you have the gall to say MY VIRUS couldn't hack something as Simple as the CCT? That's preposterous!" He said at Cinder.

As the two began arguing, the two men at the far left couldn't help but ether sigh or laugh at the arguments.

"*sigh* Their acting like children." a man in a deep voice said to the other man in front of him, who laugh at that.

"Come now Hazel, don't you like the see the chaos of those two of who gets the blame?" The man asks Hazel.

"What I don't want to see is that this is going on before the meeting Tyrian." Hazel answered.

Before anyone else can say something, the doors open to see a Grimm woman walking to the farthest seat. the group stop their argument and stand up.

"Watts." the Grimm woman said to the doctor, who straightens up with worry.  "Do you find such malignance necessary?"

"I apologize Salem," Watts began. "I'm not particularly fond of failure."

"This was a setback Watts." Salem said as she gestures everyone to sit down. "It wasn't Cinder's fault to not know about the groups, and it was because of them that Cinder plans didn't come into fruition, but that doesn't mean there were some successes in that failure." she said making Watts look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Watts ask.

"We now know that the past holds more weight than it looks." Salem began. "You all heard what that man said to those girls remember?" she asked the assembled group.

"'a thousand years Riech, needs a thousand-years soldiers.' but what does that have to do with anything?" Hazel recounted before asking the Grimm witch.

"It means Hazel, that what the man and his group is something from the past, and I think that, with the other group that were fighting them were enemies, giving the shock state of their soldiers before Firing at them, almost as if they didn't expect them to return." Salem Theorized. 

"Oh yes My Queen, your knowledge's is superior beyond everyone." Tyrian chackled out.

"Thank you, Tyrian. However, if these two groups have known each other, what is it the past of this planet is trying to tell?" Salem said before looking at Watts "Watts I need to make sure that my theory is true, look for the groups-" that was all she could say before she was bombarded by the visons of the past. she instinctively grabs her head as the visions continued.