chapter 15

"speaking/yelling"

'Radio/Scroll's

'thinking'

'Sign'

*Action*

San Diego, UCSA

To say that the UCSA was gearing up a fight is a MASSIVE understatement. Just under two hours the entire American continents were put on a war footing. With millions of men and women joining up for the war. Worker drones are filling up the labor force with some of them being retrofitted to become Commandos. MECs were being hauled out and grabbing weapons., Reservist activated the call to arms, and factories were working around the clock to fill up of the demand.

"Come on! We have war to win!" One of human workers who remained shouted at his fellow workers as they check at the weapons, armor, and vehicles.

"Hey Uzi! Wacha making?" One of the Workers drones ask her.

Uzi Doorman look at the drone that ask her and smirked. She always has a knack for weapons, giving from her mother, while her father, Khan Doorman had put in doors that is almost unbreakable. In fact, the Doorman family have invented many defenses and weapons. So, Uzi was to follow her family tradition.

"A super cool railgun." Uzi said.

"Say what?" The same Worker drone ask in shock.

"Oh, come on Mike, you know that it runs in her family." One of the human's workers said.

"I know Richard, but I thought we didn't have those things yet." Mike said to his friend.

"I have to say that this is surprised that you even built a rail gun. When did you build it?" Another Worker drone asks.

"Oh, it was a high school project I made for the army, you should have looked at the general's faces when I showed them it." Uzi said making those who heard her drop their mouths.

"You made this during high school?" Richard asks her.

"No I made the project of it, not the actual thing. Because well, I didn't have the parts. But now that I'm in this factory, I can build it." Uzi explained.

"Di-di-did the army allowed this?!" Mike shouted to which Uzi nodded.

"Yep, could be used for the snipers and many for the AT." Uzi said as she begins working on the gun.

As the others resume their work in the other parts of the factory. Uzi felt a hand on her shoulder making her jump in fright.

"Hey Uzi!" N said warmly.

"N, don't scare me like that!" Uzi greeted before shouting at him.

"Please calm down Uzi, you're causing a mess in your workplace." J said as she and V walk up behind N.

"Great, we have the top prankers and jokers in here." Uzi said sarcastically.

"Hey, you and your mother were in it as well Uzi!" V said.

"Bit me! I didn't know you were going to scare him that bad!" Uzi defended.

"What happened?" Richard asks as he and Mike heard the commotion.

"Nothing!" Uzi denied.

"We prank her dad." N said nativity.

When he said this, Uzi was blushing while J and V smirk.

"How did you- you know what never mind." Mike began to ask before shaking it off.

"Yeah, you don't want to know how that happened." Uzi said as it was embarrassing for her and for her father.