Chapter 3

"talking/Yelling"

'thought'

"Radio/Scroll"

*ACTON*

"So, what seems to be the problem?" a huntsman asks to the lead miner. beacon just received the call of Grimm activity in the mine but said Grimm didn't attack them just warn them to leave and attack the wall.

"Well, that's just the thing, form the people who saw it had conformation of the Grimm down there. looking like a human, telling the miners they disturbed something and told them to leave." the Lead miner explain "it was only because of Twitch that they know the danger beforehand, but still shocked to their core. I don't want to ask questions to them because it's still recent."

"I understand, if their ready to talk to us, let us know." the huntsman said before going back to his team.

"So, what you got Hale?" his team member, Aileana said

"So far what we have been brief on, Grimm warn the miners to leave and collapse the wall" Hale Replied.

"Damm! So, we need to talk to one of the miners to know more?" Venus asks

"Sounds like its Venus" Nen said

Team HVAN (Hevan) were second-year students of Beacon academy. Hale Grey has an epee with dual-wield assault rifle name 'lancer's bane'. Aileana Stone has a claymore with dual-wield pistols named 'Forge trust'. Venus Rain has a flamberge combine with a bolt-action sniper rifle named 'long wave' and Nen Flame has kite shield combine with a sawed-off shot gun he named 'defenders glory'. they were also called knights of beacon because of their melee weapons. they have gone to many missions with Grimm or bandits, and even investigating what look like battles that where happing all over vale, the villagers denied anything but did say they did hear something like thunder in the distant. the same places that had battle marks and decaying bodies of Grimm. they suspect something in the shadows but don't know what it is, the Grimm in the underground complex, might give them answers. 

"Okay, I'm going to talk one of the miners named Twitch if he has anything useful." Hale said before he and his team tried to Find Twitch. after many questions on the miners, they find Twitch with Roy and Terra chatting on what happen.

"So, you're the man named Twitch, correct?" Venus asks.

"Y-yes, may I ask why though?" Twitch stammered before regaining his composer

"We need to talk."

"The Glenn you don't! not without us!" Terra shouted to defend her friend

"Terra! calm down!" Roy barked at Terra to calm her down

But Terra was stubborn "NO! If they want to talk about what happen it needs the three of us! we had the perfect description of the Grimm Man and if they want to know it needs the three of us!"

"Sorry about her Huntsman, is just after everything that happened where are a bit jumpy."

"understandable" Hal said "if you saw a Grimm talking to you, I would be jumpy as well. So, Twitch, will you let you friends come with us?"

"yes" Twitch said

"Good, we need all the information we can get. Can you tell us what happen?"

After Twitch, Roy and terra told them what happen in the mine. team HVAN were shocked by their story because of the details of what the complex look like as well as the Grimm man.

"After It told us to leave after we disturbed something, it charges right at the wall, making it collapse." Terra said as she finishes the story to the huntsman. who were shocked on what they heard.