Chapter 17

"speaking/yelling"

"Radio/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*Action*

"And that's what happened." Trevor said to the war council of the Americans. Safe to say they were shocked and disgusted.

"So, they were the one who made all of this suffering." Marks remark as he and his fellow faunas try to wrap their heads around this revelation.

"What happened after that?" Gates asks the Corporal. "Did you find what were in those capsules?"

"Kind of." Trevor answered. "When the truce happened, the lab was set to explode, but we did see the humans looking like each other. But we couldn't get a clear shot for the Grimm capsules."

"Oh great clones." Alexander groaned out.

"Also are we going to ignore the fact that THE ANGLE OF DEATH IS STILL ALIVE OR BETTER YET HOW DID HE HAS A DESCENDENT!?!?!" Mark screech out.

"We don't know, but according to the reports from OFI, there was an evacuation before the famous 'Elbe's Corridor'. So maybe it was them that escape." SKYNET said to the war council.

"But it doesn't mean they have hidden for long if all the world was hunting after them. Is doesn't make sense." Gates said.

"It must be in a hidden file that the Nazis destroyed during the battle of Berlin, so it must be very powerful during the war." Altan theorize.

"Great, the descendents of the Third Reich most wanted are here and made Ozpin and his wife in a genocidal war and turn both of them into their puppets. Am I missing anything?" Cruz ask rhetorically.

"No." Trevor confirmed. "You got it all down."

"Well, how can we continue this?" Gates asks his head of staff. "We now know that the Nazis were responsible for the war, but that doesn't change the fact Salem killed thousands of people by using the Grimm."

"We just have to bear it for now." Alexander announced as he looks around. "I know that might be a bad idea, but we have no choice in this matter. We need to have a compromise if we need to defeat the Nazis. Salem did some evil yes I will not ignore that, but it will be worse if Nazis won, and we have seen scenarios if they did win."

Some of the people inside the room shivered at that. They have seen the scenarios if the Nazis win. And none of them are good. Wolfenstein and the Man in the High Castle is a perfect example for this.

"Agreed. After all, as the old saying goes, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', and Ozpin and Salem are definitely an enemy to the Nazis." Gates said as he agreed to the compromise.

"But what about Mengele, Copper, Keinscht, and Merlot? After all those are probably the highest-ranking officers in the Third Reich, other than this 'Reich Fuhrer' that is the de facto leader of this group." Altan asked then he remembers something. "Wait, if the Nazis are still at it after the centuries of their defeat, would that mean that the secret weapons of the Nazis are in place too?'

"Probably, but they needed to cover their..." Marks was began to say before he drawn out his words. "Oh shit." He said as he and many others realized what happened.

"So we're facing the Ratts when we go to Atlas?" Cruz asks.

"Well, we do have the Baneblades and the T-meg, so it's not like we're facing what we don't have." SKYNET states.

"But it can also mean that the one we DON'T know have entered the battlefield. We already seen zombies coming out of their graves, even though I didn't seen it personally." Trevor added in concern that his home that he had long to go back to for so long will fell under the Nazis.