chapter 16 pt2

"Speaking/Yelling"

"Radio/Scroll"

'thinking/sign'

*Acton*

"Oh shit!" Ramirez said. However as he was ready to run, the Tiger was hit by a fire dust. there was no effect but it did make the tank stop in its tracks in surprised. "What the-." Ramiriz blurted out when Ruby joined the fray. the girl running to the tank and dodging incoming fire from the Tiger. She leaped up into the air and use Cresent Rose on the gun part of the turret, completely dismantling it. She quickly activate her semblance again and ran to Ramirez.

"Are you alright?" She ask the soldier, who nodded in surprised.

"Yeah, but you have to be-GET DOWN!!" Ramirez yelled at Ruby before pulling her down. A second later gunfire erupted on the dirt where she once stood. The same tiger that Ruby disabled was using it's secondary weapons.

"YOU PAY FOR THAT YOU-" What ever the Nazis tank commander was about to say was interrupted by the explosion that destroyed the tank and killing him in the process. Looking behind them, they saw two Abrams tanks and a mammoth tank with them. Ruby was of course in awe while Ramirez was dragging her back I to the base.

"You stay here!" Ramirez yelled at the girl in red hood. The girl was taken aback but was stopped by Yang.

"Don't ever do that again!" Yang exclaimed while hugged her younger half sister.

"What you did was reckless Ruby! It's almost like the time during the initiation!" Weiss scolded her leader.

"Well I for one didn't want the man to die!" Ruby defended.

"We could've lost you Ruby!" Nathanial rebuked.

"There's no time for this!" Francis yelled. "The Nazis are here and the Americans are holding them off! We can't let something simple as an argument to get in the way!!"

"Francis right!" Alice agreed. "This bicker needs to stop now or we'll never help the Americans."

The teams nodded in agreement with the two as they look at the battle. The Americans were holding on their own while the the tigers were being wipe out. When the last tiger was destroyed, the panzers behind them charged, moving the burning wrecks. They were weaker then the Tiger, but they make it up in numbers.

"Okay, Tigers down, now for the Panzers" Ramirez muttered to himself as he aimed at one of the Panzers. Unfortunately he didn't even need to as the Abrams and Mammoths quickly delt with them. "You tankers just stole my kill!" He shouted at the preparator.

"Well you stole my assist!" The tank commander replied back.

"*Argh* well at least we got the bastards out of here, but we now now know that there here as well." Ramirez said as he and several others look at the now ended battle. Flaming wrecks of the still burning tanks, and the dissolving of the Grimm was flowing through the air. But something was different about those Grimm in particular.

"Did anyone notice that the Grimm had spike's on there back and glowed green, or is it just me?" One soldier asked to his colleges.

"I thought it was just my imagination." Another replied.

"Yeah like they were mutated or something." A third stated which RWBY overheard.

"Wait, do you say mutated?" Ruby asks.

"Yeah, green eyes and spikes." The same soldier answered, making RWBY groaned out. This made the soldier suspicious of them. "Do you know any of what it is?" He asked.

"Yeah we do." Yang answered. "Those Grimm were mutated by a man named Dr. Merlot. We thought we beaten him in his hidden Island. But apparently he escaped."