Chapter 13

☀️Y/N☀️
It was eleven when I finished my appointment with Leo, I wrote up a prescription for Will to fill out for the son of Hephaestus. I was standing on my balcony enjoying the night air when I noticed that I wasn't alone.

"Hello Robin, do you need something," I ask knowing full well what he wants.

"I believe you stole something of mine," he says with a scowl but I know better. He's secretly thrilled that someone bested him not once but twice.

"On my desk in my room," I instructed as I turn towards him. "The room is soundproof, just an FYI."

He narrows his eyes suspiciously but enters my room anyways. Smart boy. Just as he reaches for his katana, I shot an arrow near his hand.

"I never said that I'll give it up easily," I say with a playful smirk. I watch as a grin dances across his face.

"It's been a while since I faced a challenge," he says before throwing a punch in my direction.

I quickly duck out of the way and send a kick towards his gut, careful not to put all my strength into it.

He take the hit and is sent stumbling backwards but I don't give a chance to get ready for my next move, because I tackle him to the floor and hold him in an trick hold.

"Weapons are optional, if you want to draw blood," I purr in his ear. "It's not real to me if one of us isn't bleeding."

"Funny, and here I thought your too sweet for violence like that," Damian counters just before smoke blinds me.

I cough from inhaling the smoke, but I can't feel him in my arm anymore and I'm impressed. I'm on edge, my ADHD switch set to fight mode as I reach for the dagger I have stashed under my desk. Before I have a proper grip on my blade, I feel a slight shift in the air behind me and I slash in that direction.

I was rewarded with a hiss of pain and barely dodge the Robin version of a Batarang.

"You're too skilled to be a normal civilian. Intelligences included. So tell me who trained you," Damian asks as I crept my way towards my balcony. "Who trained you? The League? The Owls? Slade?"

"None of the above, Dami," I said before realizing my mistake. "Styx! I meant Robin!"

"What did you say?!"

I didn't respond, I bolted to the railing and jumped. Thank Hephaestus for installing the trampoline sparing ring otherwise I've would have to deal with a broken leg.

"Get back here," Damian says and I scramble out the ring just as he lands a few feet from where I was laying. Without a second thought I jump on to the top of the fence and ran for it, the boy wonder hot on my demigods tail.

Sadly, running isn't my strong suit because Damian tackles me to the ground, the momentum has us rolling for a moment before he successfully has me pinned to the ground. The blade of the Batarang poised right on my throat, ready to carve out answers from me if needed. Why was that sexy?

"Looks like I won, altaayir almuhaki," Damian growls in my ear and heat pools in between my legs and flood my cheeks, "Now you're going tell me everything I need to know."

Knowing that he has me beat, even if I was holding back by a lot, decided to give him a bone to chew on for now.

"I'll tell you what I'm allowed to, most of this information isn't supposed to leave my lips without permission so don't get mad if you get vague answers." I told him as I gaze into his emerald green eyes.