Chapter 25 ⚠️SMUT⚠️

☀️Y/N☀️
The look on Damian's face and the feeling of his growing 'katana' is evident enough about his excitement for a wedding, especially when Aphrodite herself blessed our relationship and Hera blessed our future marriage. The next thing I know Damian picks me up and kisses me, in front of everyone not that I'm complaining.

"Get a room you two," Nico teases and I flip him off as Damian sets me down while trying to hide his hard on.

"*When my brother starts using a ball gag on you*," I retort making Wonder Woman blush. I quickly grab Robin's hand and pull him out of the training room and ask him to show me around, completely ignoring Batman's calls.

Damian had other plans as he uses a machine to teleport us to the Batcave before tossing me over his shoulder and carries me up the stairs like Nyx was after him.

"What are you doing?"

"You tempted me earlier, my altaayir almuhaki," he growls in my ear, "Todd is out and Drake and Grayson are still at the mountain. We have about two hours until father returns."

We pass Alfred who looks up briefly befor calling after us, "Condoms are located in your top drawer of your nightstand, Master Damian."

"Thank you Pennyworth!"

Soon we were in his room and he locks the door behind him before stripping himself of his costume while I pressed the Sun charm on my breast plate turning my costume back into a necklace, leaving me in my school uniform. Slowly, Damian strips me of my clothes as well while littering my neck with heated hungry kisses.

I moan softly as I gently run my nails up and down his spine, causing him to bite down on my neck and rubbing his fingers against my clit. I tried to keep quiet until he bites me again.

"Soundproof, my muse. The only one who can hear you're voice is me," he says in a husky voice before slipping two fingers into me.

"Oh Gods," I moan as I roll my hips against his hand wanting more. Needing more but he places a hand on my hips to stop me from moving and I whine just a bit.

Looking up at my lover, I can see the evil smirk on his lips until he lowers himself and licks my aching core leaving me gasping. All my thoughts fly from my head as he slowly devours my folds, circling his tongue around my sensitive nub and pumping his now curled fingers in and out of my dripping core. My moans grow louder as I feel the familiar signs of my release but he pulls away, making me whine and pout again.

"Not yet my mockingbird, I want to feel you clamped around me as you reach the gates of Elysium," he whispers then he reaches over to the drawer and pulls out a condom and a small bottle.

"Be gentle with me," I whisper but he must have heard my insecurities in my voice because he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I will never intentionally hurt you, my love."

With that, he tears the package open and rolls the condom on his member. How will all of that fit? I was stunned by his size and started getting nervous again.

"I'll go in gently my beloved, I need you to relax for me," he says and squeeze a small amount of what I assume is lube on his hands before rubbing up and down his length.

I slowly exhale as I feel him press into me, he feels bigger than he looks but I stayed relaxed as he push in deeper. I moan at the feeling of him filling me and he praises me for taking so much of him until finally neither of us can tell where he ends and I begin. Damian stays still for a long moment, allowing me to adjust to his full length and girth and waiting for my approval.

I gently roll my hips as a wave of pleasure washes over us, and he gently begins to move with me thrusting in and out.

"Youre so beautiful, my muse," he moans softly in my ear as his pace quickens only slightly. "I want you to feel loved and worship before I let my desire consumes me."

He placed kissed along my wrist where my Camp Jupiter brand is and kiss every scar from monster attacks and both wars. To him, I was his goddess that he would worship daily. I gently take his own wrist and kiss ever scar leading to the faint scratch on his cheek. Despite the upcoming war, I rather be with him the supposed Ice Prince of Gotham.

All too soon, I feel the familiar building knot in my stomach as the pleasure increase. "Im so close," i whimper.

"I am as well. Together," Damian growls as his pace quicken go a fevered pounding and I scream as the knot finally snaps making my body tremor from the intensity of my climax.

My lover follows after me with the groan of his own before collapse on me, carefully avoiding putting all his weight on me. We stayed like this, our bodies perfectly pressed together like two pieces to a puzzle. Damian gently presses more kisses along my neck and body before pulling out of me and peeling off the condom.

"Let's get you cleaned and we can take a nap together," he whispers before picking me up bridal style and placing me on the toilet.

He begins running our bath with bubbles before disappearing back into the room and returning with a pair of sweatpants, boxers, and a tee shirt that's way too big for me. He grabs two wash clothes and two towels and sets the clothes and towels on the sink then he carries me into the tub and sits me in between his legs with my back to his chest. We stayed in silent like this for a long moment as he traces each of my scars with a callused finger, but soon I began to tell him the stories behind each of the scars. Some from monsters, some from my power hungry uncles, and some from misguided camp adventures. But he didn't judge me or insulted me, he kisses every scar he could reach, showing me so much love.

I'm truly falling for him, the real Damian Wayne.