Chapter 20

🦇Bruce🦇
Damian has been missing for two full days since the Mr. Freeze attack and I'm beyond concerned. The tracker that was in his clothes just disappeared and I've searched all of Gotham and nothing. What's more concerning was that he disappeared with (Y/N), which wouldn't have been cause for alarm if she wasn't hiding something.

"Master Bruce, Damian has returned," Alfred said and I pull away from the batcomputer and make my way out of the Batcave.

Once I enter the living room ,I notice that Damian was wearing an orange tee shirt that had CHB written across it with a Pegasus and his hair is disheveled. But surprisingly, Perseus Jackson and (Y/N) (L/N) was sitting in the living room with others laughing.

"Wait, so Damian did what," Dick asks in between fits of giggles while Jason and Tim were on the ground howling in laughter.

"He startled one of the newest campers in cabin 9, which is the inventors cabin, the poor kid let out a scream and causing a mini explosion of glitter, paint, and chili powder," Perseus says with a chuckle.

As I listened I noticed that he only partly telling the truth, and despite their laughing the older boys notice it too. Damian gives (Y/N) a small smile before replying, "(Y/N) and Valdez warned me about the inventors' cabin but I didn't pay them too much mind."

(Y/N) looks as though she was struggling not to laugh at my youngest son as she pats hid messy hair with a look of love and amusement.

"We should get some rest since me missed school for two days, heal up carefully and I'll see you tomorrow. No strenuous activities for the next couple of days, doctor's Orders," (Y/N) says that last part sternly before placing a gentle kiss in Damian's cheek, freezing him in place.

"I think Lil D is in love," Dick teases try to get a reaction out of the youngest son which works because a blush race up he neck to his face.

"Yea, I think I might be," Damian says so softly you would have thought he hadn't spoken at all.

"Where have you been," I ask hoping to get some straight answers from him. I don't trust her or Perseus Jackson, especially when I don't know their motives.

"After I was hit by an icicle in my side, Di Angelo and (Y/N) teleported me to their camp on Long Island sound. They had a medical team treat my injuries them let me join them in some camp activities,"Damian replies.

I narrow my eyes at him, he knows that I know he's not giving me the full story but he isn't budging.

"Tell me more about this camp," I demand but he just shakes his head.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"(Y/N)'s Family on her father's side will kill me if I broke my oath. It's a Safe Haven and that's all I can tell you," Damian says before turning away to the stairs. That part was true and now I'm even more concerned, children like (Y/N) shouldn't be able to beat an assassin heir.

"Master Bruce, if I may," Alfred says pulling me from my thoughts. "I recommend to waiting for your clearance for that type of information. Seeing how important it is for Ms. (Y/N) and Mr. Jackson to keep this information so close to themselves and considering what Master Damian said, this type of information might cause world change results if not handled carefully."

I remain silent, despite Alfred being right about this I need to know if she's a threat to my city, my family, of the world.