Chapter 24

🦇Damian🦇
~After school~
Father has order me and Jon to head up to Mount Justice for an important mission. (Y/N) and the others were picked up by Chase in the middle of the of our Greek and Roman historical mythology class.

"I still can't believe you proposed to (Y/N) with an apple," Jon says while laughing as we get in my car. "And she said yes."

I remain silent but the blush on my face evident enough to display my embarrassment. Especially knowing that altaayir almuhaki and her family still practice the Ancient Greek and Roman ways. Fates be kind, please.

Soon we arrived at the manor and I quickly changed into my Robin attire while Jon followed me to the Zeta beam in the cave. When we arrived to the Mount Justice Cave, the entire League and team were their.

"You'll be receiving new members," Father says and the memory of this morning's prophecy replays in my mind.

"Who are they," Miss Martian asks just ask Lightning strikes right in the center of the living room revealing Apollo and ten others. I already begin to bow to the God, feeling a bit nervous since I already insulted him this morning.

"Lord Apollo," Aquaman and Wonder Woman says in unison and quickly bow to the Gods and soon the others minus Superman and Father bow to the God of the Sun.

"Rise Robin, Aquaman, and others. I am Apollo: God of the Sun, Music, Medicine, Archery, and Prophecy. I've come here to grant you aid for a war you will immediately lose in your current state after receiving a prophecy. The ten heroes behind me are Demigods and have experience in fighting this threat, they will teach you everything you need to know on how to destroy this threat."

"Destroy.. you mean kill," Superman interrupts, "We don't kill anyone."

"Then Louis Lane and every mortal on earth will die! Clark DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THIS THREAT! The Titan Lord is rising again and you all must be prepared to stop him at all costs," Apollo roared with such fury that Father took a step back.

The heroine dressed in the colors of the setting Sun gently touched the God's had and Apollo immediately calmed. Each of these ten heroes' auras screamed power and I was eager to learn from them.

"As I was saying before an idiotic wanna be human interrupted me, You can't take this new threat in for questioning because they'll kill or eat you in a heartbeat. Kaldur and Orin can attest to this, I can't say the same of you Diana. Since you've ignored our plead during the first two wars," Apollo sassed coldly and I swear the Amazon flinched. "Heroes, please introduce yourselves to the mortals. I'm sorry that you have to go through this again."

Apollo hugs the Sunset and the medic heroes, who I guess were his children, before vanishing.

"Dumb question for you Sparky, HOW CAN YOU TRAVEL LIKE THAT," the Blue hero cried out and I immediately recognize his voice as Percy Jackson. "Next time I'm traveling via Mist."

"You do that Seaweed Brain and you'll turn into sea foam," Sparky says then smacks Jackson upside the head. He's voice is also familiar but I couldn't place it.

"Boys, cool it or I'll have Sunset shoot you both," the grey heroine says smartly using a voice changer.

"Sorry Wise Girl," Jackson says in defeat and Sparky quickly shuts his mouth.

Aquaman walks forward and greets the newcomers with a warm smile and open arms before inviting them to join us in training. Once the everyone was in the training room, Father stepped forward and told each of the demigods that he would like to assess their skills and allowed them to each choose a League member or one of the Sidekicks to spar against.

"I call dibs on fighting Robin. I have a score I want to settle with him after our fight last time," Sunset says and I felt Father's gaze on me in which I shrug. "Allow us to use weapons, because we'll also be training you all in fighting what we deal with every day."

She's also using a voice changer to hide her identity but I was looking forward to spar with her.

"Of course, do you two wish to demonstrate your abilities first," Orin asks and we both nod.

The hero in gold and orange hands me two sticks and I give him a scowl until he laughs.

"It's compact sword and dagger," he explains and I immediately recognize that they're similar to Di Angelo's compact sword.

I flip the sword and dagger open and got into position, watching Sunset's movements.

"If you want to draw blood, I won't stop you," Sunset says, "Besides, it's not real to me if one of us isn't bleeding."

I nearly dropped my sword from shock, which gave (Y/N) enough opportunity to strike, scratching my left cheek in a diagonal thin line. Thankfully I snapped back to reality and sparred against my beloved.

As our swords clashed, my mockingbird decided to play dirty and try to blind me with a spark of light. Despite that, I managed to give her two match cut on her right cheek from our last spar at her house.

"I had to get you back for last time," I said before she kicks me in the chest sending me to the ground.

"Fair but that was for tackling me off my fence," she says and straddles me.

Before I could point the dagger under her ribs, she beat me to the punch with the additional blade of her sword posed at my jugular.

"Your declared dead, Robin," she announceds before whispering in my ear, "Looking forward to having you in this position on our wedding night."