Chapter 32

☀️Y/N☀️
I was given the Leo Valdez punching line, rude! It wasn't like I tried to cheat death, but everyone from both camps came up at sucker punch me then hugged the life out of me. Will was the most violent out of everyone... much to everyone else's surprise but I expected this and so did Nico apparently.

"I tried to save you," my brother cried as he kept punching me in my shoulder but they didn't have as much force than the beginning. "I blamed myself for not being able to heal you."

"Shhhh, it's ok Will," I say as I hug my broken brother as he cries. "I'm sorry that I scared you but it's ok. I'm here now."

Once my brother calmed down enough was when he took a closer look at my ring finger.

"Is that a wedding band tattoo?"

That caught everyone's attention and Jon took Damian's hand and gasp in horror. A bit over dramatic but it was kinda funny.

"Damian, you promised that I would be your best man," Jon says as he dramatically fell into Percy's arms and 'wept' uncontrollably. "And you ran ahead and eloped."

"We're still having a wedding, just Hera already did the important bit," I said and Damian trying to give me a look... I glared back.

I win.

"How did Lord Hades allow you to come back," Diana asked but I ignored her as Piper, Hazel, Annabeth, Megan, and Artemis gathered around me to see my 'ring'.

"I'm glad you see that dreadful curse is finally broken (Wrong First Name)(Wrong Last Name)," Mr. D says as he takes a long drink from his Diet Coke can... longer than what's realistic.

"Zeus finally gave you back your 'W. I. N. E'," I ask and he nods with a drunken smile.

"Sadly I can't return to Olympus yet but he was kind enough to allow me to drink again... after a few centuries," Mr. D says.

"Im glad he's taking my advice seriously," I said.

"Thank Chaos for that. Enjoy your marriage by the way," he says as he stumbles away knocking into Connor and Bruce.

"Can we get back to the part we're you and Demon got married, spotlight," Jason (Todd) say as Dick hugs me.

"Probably over lunch, our cab drive got us falafels and I'm thankful that we didn't eat before calling for the Grey Sisters," I said as Tim pulls me into a quick hug just as the lunch horn sounds.

~Time Skip~

Chiron let me and Damian sit together at Nico's table with Will while we eat. Word spread about my marriage and my wedding plans and a few Aphrodite kids came over with wedding theme ideas and offers to go dress shopping with me or tux shopping for Damian. The Justice League sat with Chiron and Mr. D while members of the young Justice was scattered around the dinning pavilion... although I did warn Dick and Jason about the Hermes's table.

"So, am I still wearing a dress," Nico says with a smile and I laughed.

"The pinkiest princess dress in history," I said.

"So, did you two share your wedding bed yet," Will teased at I rolled my eyes while Damian choked up on a falafel.

"Not yet, and most likely not until we get back to Gotham," I replied but Nico shook his head.

"The Stolls got something for you since your engagement," Nico says just as Travis and Connor Stoll plopped beside us with matching grins on their faces.

"South of Zeus's Thumb before the forest, there's a special little cabin for you two," Travis says as Connor gives Damian a key.

"We had some help building it and there's materials to make your wedding bed," Connor continued.