Chapter 26

👻Nico👻
~Right After You and Damian leave~
"What are the odds of them having sex," Leo asks aloud as Percy fighting Diana. Actually, Percy is wiping the floor with the Amazonian but he's doing the rest of us a favor.

"Really," Nightwing asks, "why are we talking about this?"

"I bet twenty blue cookies that they're finally going at it," Percy replies and kicks Diana to the ground with as much strength as possible.

"Thirty blue cookies it's passionate because it's one of their first times," I counter just as Diana's face smacks the ground after tapping out of a choke hold. Twenty two minutes, and he was just toying with her.

"How does Robin and Sunset met," Ms. Martian asks as I took on Batman.

"Sunset knew Robin identity way before we came to Gotham," I answered as a duck Bruce's punch and sent one of my own with half my strength behind it. "Soon they met and fell so hard for each other. He even proposed to her at school today."

"What," the Justice League and their sidekicks exclaimed in shock except for the youngest Superboy who's jaw dropped.

"Sunset is (Y/N)," he says before the pieces clicked in place in his mind. "Oh shit! Nico is fighting Batman!"

"Congratulations, Jon," I say sarcastically as quickly pin Bruce to the ground with a small dagger at his ribs within forty three minutes. "You're dead Batman. A cyclops would've ripped you to shreds in twenty minutes."

"Does Will know your here," Jon asks innocently and I had the urge to pet his head like a puppy.

"We should hope so," Percy says with the same amount of sass he uses for Zeus, "He is our Doctor and would kill us if Nico did something he wasn't supposed to."

"True," Will says as he decides to take on both Flash and Kid Flash after I let up Bruce. That fight lasted fifteen minutes, since Kid flash was showing off.

"How did she guess Robin's Identity," Diana demanded and I had to fight back the rage that was building in my ribs. She doesn't deserve to be considered a cousin of ours.

"We don't talk to blood traitors," Annabeth says coldly and the rest of us that already sparred against a hero or sidekick sat against the wall making bet on (Y/N)'s sex life and I pull out Mythomagic.

It didn't take long for each of us to beat the mortal hero when (Y/N) and Damian returned two hours later. Most of us demigods noticed the bite marks on her neck but she was still able to walk.

"Damn it," Percy whined earning a startled look from the sidekicks and a shocked look from Tim and Dick.

"Let me guess," (Y/N) said as she joins in the ninth round of Mythomagic: winner take on champions rules, "You guys were beating on if I would lose my virginity?"

"I win," I said with a smug smirks much to the annoyance of Percy, Leo, and unsurprisingly Piper.

"Did you two have fun," Annabeth asks still focused on beating Hazel's Aphrodite card with her Medusa card but forgot about Frank's Athena card and (Y/N)'s Poseidon card.

"The real question is how did she know," Kid Flash who introduced himself as Wally asked.

"Please, Eros and Psyche showed up when we were in the bath. The God of...intimate love was cheering about winning the betting pool while his wife who had the good graces to be embarrassed for us gave us a small gift and told us," (Y/N) explains before turning to me. "We split the winnings."

"Sally's blue cookies."

"How many?"

"Fifty seven," I replied and she nods as she beats Annabeth, Frank, and Hazel in the challenger round.

"Ready to go against the Ghost King," I challenge as I shuffled the deck and dealt the cards.

"Winner's choice of song," she offers and I nearly drop the deck in shock. I haven't heard her sing since Ian's death during the battle of Manhattan.

"If you win, I'll let you paint my nails in pride colors," I offer in return.