43: Ethereal Finale

================

A crater.

Left by the Siren's biggest trump card, the Dreadnought.

When the momentum seemed lost for the Sirens, Observer swung it right back with one button press. Now, the prerogative is on Azur Lane this time to give a response.

And it started with most of the girls evacuating everyone once again from the island. That one shot from the dreadnought wiped a whole beachside out. The island is not gonna last if the Dreadnought is still around causing mayhem.

On the flip-side of the spectrum, the URs leaped into the Siren fray with no fear.

Shimakaze, using her blinding speed, illusions, and sawed-off shotgun to slice, cut and intimidate the Sirens into wiping them out. That wasn't the last of them though.

New Jersey, after briefly leaving for healing, she came back like nothing happened. Back with her posse once again, San Francisco, and Boise, they shred the Sirens with minimal effort.

Until New Jersey spun her head to her right and saw the Dreadnought's railgun pointed straight at her, already glowing.

She turned around to see what's behind her. The beachside once again, but with some buildings this time. She looked back at the railgun, and made a stance.

"New Jersey? What are you doing?!" San Francisco shouted, "You're going to get hit!"

"There might be girls inside of the building behind me! I've heard of the deaths that happened here before, never letting it happen again!" New Jersey shouted back. Her eyes glow, electricity started emanating for her body and rising up to form a shield.

"Leave!" New Jersey said, "I'll be fine!"

Boise and San Fran looked at each other, and neither moved an inch away.

And by then, the light was blinding...

=================

"I shall make my entrance. You stay here, and shall guide everyone in this battle until reach victory." A little girl walked to the exit, upon doing so, revealing a massive rigging surrounding her.

A word before departing. "Take care."

...

...

...

..!

"I sense it..." She spoke indifferently and... Snoozing? "Lady Nagato."

She floated outside...

"Someone's life... Is in danger." Putting out her right hand...

"Let me... Rewrite fate."

An armada of planes rushed from her runways and into the air they go. Scattered within the clouds.