19: Exercises and Ambushes

=================

"That was an unnecessary speech that I made... They were children." He facepalmed as he was walking around the palace still getting impressed by the fancy-schmancy details and furniture it was offering.

'What can I do here that can entertain me?' He stroked his chin. 'I mean, meeting new girls here is ENTERTAINING. Wait, that sounds weird.'

He was still walking around hallways upon hallways that it looked like it was never-ending. And with him looking out the windows, seeing the ocean blue outside. A beautiful sight, 'but it is also a place of conflict.' He thought.

And after that, he was running out of things to do. He was admittedly getting bored. Walking around the place can only keep someone entertained for so long. He panned his head, then he saw a door.

The door looked all too similar to the doors that the Azur Lane base use. So with the familiarity, he opened the door, seeing who was on the other side.

Then 4 girls were surprised by his sudden barging into their dorm.

"Um," He looked around the room. "Am I interrupting something here, girls?"

"Yahello!" The girl jumped in front of Caster

"Yahello!" The girl jumped in front of Caster. Surprising him.

She was hopping around him like a bunny. Way too energetic for Caster's liking.

He looked away as the girl was getting close to him. And he also realized that the girl was just as tall as him.

'Again, a small man in a big girl world... Wait, did I say that last time?!'

"Anyway... What's your name?" He asked the energetic girl.

"The name's Kent! Are you the 'miracle' Commander?" Kent tilted her head.

Caster didn't know how to respond to that specific question. 'Miracle'? He was sure that Warspite mentioned earlier in the meeting before saying her achievement or world-record thing. He really wants to know what's up with the nickname of his that he sure didn't deserve in his view.

"What's with the 'miracle' shenanigans?" He demanded to know where that nickname came from. Though pretty sure he already knows the answer.

"Don't you know yet? You won a major victory against the Sirens! I really wished I was there to see it!" Kent was running around the dorm. And Caster finally came inside the room and closed the door behind him.

He looked at the other 3 girls who were in the room and they were all shy. And we all know what that means.

"Anyway, you 3 haven't said anything yet. Do I have to ask you 3 directly?" Caster directed the question to the other 3 girls in the dorm room. Who was all looking at the ground, being shy?