7: Tea & Insturments

=================

"Yes..." Edinburgh said while getting jittery. 

'What's up with her?' Caster raised his eyebrow. 'I guess she's a timid type."

"Oh yeah. Are you gonna join me, Ms. Yorktown?" Caster eyed Yorktown. Trying to get her to agree and join. 

"Oh, no. It's gonna be late... I'll talk to you in some other time..." She shook her head. 

Caster didn't have any choice. He's got experience dealing with meetings, gatherings, events, and many more. And this meeting would be nothing more than what the word suggests. Meeting. It's just a normal meet-up. But for some reason, he was nervous. 

Edinburgh was still looking at the Commander still waiting for a response. And he didn't want to keep a girl waiting so he agreed and stood up from his hospital bed.

"You 4," Caster looked at the 4 girls before he left the room "Take her back where she came from. I'll see you tomorrow." He said before leaving the room. 

He stepped out of the room and he followed Edinburgh to a door with fancy decorations on it.

'This looks like a little girl went crazy with stickers...' He thought before the maid opened the door to meet who was on the other side. 

Caster was surprised at the sight

Caster was surprised at the sight. He didn't say it out loud, but he sure can't deny it. 'She is gorgeous.' 

"You're here... That was quick." The lady said sipping tea from her cup.

"May I ask what your name is?" Caster asked and the lady closes her eyes and smiles.

"HMS Hood. Or Hood for short. Pride of the Royal Navy." 

Another famous ship. But Caster knows what happened to her real-life counterpart. But he didn't pay it any mind. 

"Hood... Okay. What am I here for?"

"First of all, why won't you sit down? You're gonna tire yourself." She smiled. 

Edinburgh escorted Caster to his seat across Hood. As he sat, the atmosphere of the room was relatively calming. But face to face with a person kinda made the mood tense. 

"You're Edrich Caster, right? Want some tea? I have a lot to spare." Hood offered Caster her tea. Caster just staring at the tea that is in front of him. He didn't know what to say as a response.

You see, Caster in his time has never had anything close to tea until this point. Coffee and water were the only liquids he would welcome but he never tried tea. And at this point in time, he has the opportunity to finally try it. 

He hesitantly picked up the teacup and sipped some tea.

'Damn. This is not bad. But they are the British counter-part of their Navy. So, it should be expected they like their tea.' Caster thought as he was sipping more of it.