32: Loyalty in Blood

=================

"One head injury may not look bad, but remember, this is war."

"You're putting your whole body on the line." 

"And the longer you go, the injuries will keep piling up on you."

"Like dead bodies stacked on top of one another." 

"Be careful out there."

=================

Being swift is an understatement on the Tirpitz's sense of urgency. 

As the ruthless battle has finally ended, The 2 won.

At what cost?

That's all that Caster thinking about right now. As she's carried by Tirpitz running as fast as the snowy storm building up at the town.

She ran away as fast as she can from the town. Back to her comrades. As the snow will wipe all evidence away from the recent fight. 

Like a clean slate. And with that, loss of history. 

But that doesn't matter now.

Caster's consciousness is fading in and out. His heart rate and the adrenaline rush are at an all-time high. 

And even worse, something in his left arm is feeling... loose.

=================

"We shall get you to some help. Just hang in there." Tirpitz grunted. Almost tripping over some rocks as she's running like she never ran before. 

Tirpitz looks over the path ahead where she came from. And already devised a plan to get around it.

Not to mention Caster's condition was getting worse by the second. 

'I guess a shortcut could work here.' Tirpitz told herself as she prepares her guns. 

She flipped herself and aimed her guns to the ground. 

Like the results of that tactic from the battle also applies here. The blast of That gun propelled herself upwards over the hill and she came rolling down. 

While she was rolling down, she hugged Caster tightly as she can't afford more injury to him. 

=================

On the outskirts of the snowy mountains, the rest of the Ironblood has been idle for the whole time they were guarding the island scoping out some backup Sirens to come. 

And well, they didn't come. 

And obviously, most of the Ironblood girls were just there. Idle and bored out of their minds. 

Some of the girls went back to the fortress, and some just played games. 

The U-boats even resorted to just playing around the waves and some even had the audacity to take out their phones and take pictures of the wallpaper-material snow covering the nearby mountains. 

Eugen particularly is just sitting there unmoving and just as bored as the rest. 

All of them were waiting for an hour and a half now. 

And the Ironblood isn't really known for their patience.

Eugen was checking her fingers for the 104th time now but then she was hit by a massive rush of snow behind her. Making her hair a complete mess.