13: Desperation

A-kun: I'm going to put some of the text in Bold. It's going to outline Caster's "Plan A." It's from the explanation that he made in the meeting. And how the events are going exactly he predicted.

 =================

Day of the battle.

"Enterprise, Hornet, Cleveland, Wales, Illustrious, Z23, and Belfast," Takao told Akagi. "It seems that he brought out all their best."

"Then we should do the same." She commanded Takao for all the aces of the Empire also to be deployed to stop the attack.

And Akagi went out of the SE's mainland and went to a nearby island to see the battle from a bird's eye view. She thought 'The peace that we wanted for so long is within our reach. I can't let some otherworlder change that.' 

=================

The aces of the Coalition have lined up in front of the Empire's mainland.  And Caster can hear the alarms blaring in the distance.

He knows that if he fails, in retrospect, he does have a big chance of losing, but he couldn't think of that. He prepared this for all this time. 

"Are you sure that we're going to do this?" Hornet exclaimed to Caster.

"Don't worry about it. You're all-powerful. I believe in you all. Just stick to the plan and they have no chance." He smirked. 

As the troops of the SE went out, Enterprise was shocked. 

'He didn't miss a single one.' Enterprise told herself. 

'Commander was right about the aces.' Z23 thought. 

"Alright. Here they come." Caster said as he raised up his flare gun in the sky. 

He shot a flare in the sky. 

He smiled...

"FIRE!" 

"Kinu, Suruga, Yukikaze, Soryuu, Choukai, Hiryuu, Akatsuki, Shoukaku, Zuikaku, and Takao." 

As soon the girls faced each other, the girls didn't waste any time and they fired. But not on the enemy ships. They were shooting the rock formations and the large rocks fell down on the ground and making big splashes. And thus hiding the fleet for a few seconds.

At this time, Caster went inside his submarine and went away. 

Hornet, Enterprise, and Illustrious stared the fireworks as they fired first their planes. And Wales got in there with the heavy cannon fire.

But the aces of the Empire also didn't waste any time and Hiryuu, Soryuu, Shoukaku, and Zuikaku also fired just as imposing and Takao fired back with her own cannons. 

The girls kept firing on the Sakura Empire's aces and they got their full attention.

Shoukaku, Zuikaku used their respective weapons, Shokaku's flute and Zuikaku's sword to draw out their airplanes. Clashing airplanes with Enterprise and Hornet's.