35.5: Mysterious Guest (COLLAB?!)

=================

Like or not, humans, not just Caster, is spread out across timelines, with their own adventures. But human timelines are rare. So 'otherworlder' timelines, for the Sirens, are in very high demand.

Exhibit 1:

???: Another day... This is quite a rough day to be flying out.

Sebastian continued his quotidian flight training and helping the fleets on missions when there was no paperwork to detain him at the office or Atago and Takao to annoy him, during one of his usual flights he saw a storm on the sea whose clouds lit up with red bolts of lightning.

Sebastian: Control tower, this is Black Leader, a strange storm approaches my position, over.

Oklahoma: Oklahoma, Control Tower. Black Leader, can you specify what it looks like? 

Sebastian: The storm has red flashes of lightning and it's moving... Towards me?

Oklahoma: Shit! This is an anomaly, Black Leader do not approach it! Do you copy?!

Sebastian: Hello? Control Tower? Transmission seems jammed, I can't hear you. I'm going into the storm to take scientific readings.

Oklahoma: Commander!!!

=================

Sebastian set off in cruising flight towards the storm once he entered it he had some turbulence but nothing alarming, he approached the eye of the storm but at the moment when he saw a strange white cube, a blinding light enveloped him.

He felt weightless in the middle of the light but he was terribly worried, a deep voice beckoned him from seemingly every direction.

???: You don't seem to belong here... Very interesting.

The light dissipated and he gradually felt the wind behind him, he looked around and saw that he was in free fall, he turned in the air and opened the parachute that he always had with him when he was in flight. 

From the air he could see where he was, he was above the base of Azur Lane which he knew well as he descended and observed the island he noticed that it was quite different from the one he knew, the aerodrome was no longer there and a school building was next to the principal he saw no shipgirl from heights. 

He got closer to the ground and cut the rope to land behind a building with a roll. While he still had a knee on the ground he felt a slight pressure on his helmet and the breach of a firearm.

???: Stay where you are! Identify yourself!

He watched out of the corner of his eye in the direction of the voice of the man who is pointing a gun at his head and saw only his EBR 14 and his military clothes.

Sebastian: I don't think kiddo.

???: (A human?!)

Sebastian hit on the side of his opponent's weapon before the latter fired, the bullet made his impact on the ground, and stood to face his adversary.

Seb punched him but the soldier countered it, he took his handgun to shoot him in the knee, Sebastian cashed in the pain and dislodged his wrist which held the handgun.

He took out the knife he kept on the strap of his bulletproof vest Sebastian's opponent also drew his knife, both encountered against each other's blade without seeming to take advantage of the other but they were gradually exhausted, the opponent very quickly saw a blind spot and planted his knife in Sebastian's shoulder who dropped his weapon to take a grenade in his vest which he pinned and approached to the face of the other who hit his knuckle to take the grenade and wedge it in Seb's vest then he kicked Sebastian who fell a few meters away and his grenade exploded, seriously injuring the warrior.