12: Preparedness

=================

3 days ago...

Caster was again, still looking for a good place to do their battle with the Empire. Even with his confidence that he showed towards his adversary, he isn't going to make any excuse to lose. He's still struggling hard. But he knew that the scouting is going to be done tomorrow. 

This was 5 hours after the meeting with the girls about his scouting idea finally got through to them and agreed. 

Then 3 hours after the meeting, Akashi went into the office to tell Caster that the new tech research has culminated into new, better weapons. And she's happy to say that the new tech can be used in the battle. 

This was good news. Very good news. At least they have a chance of surviving more longer.

"Akashi. Before you go, I'll ask something of you." Caster told Akashi, in which she turned around and stopped. 

"Here. A shopping list. Can you please get all of this in a timely manner?" Caster handed over a piece of paper to Akashi. And her ears perked up.

"Here, nya?" Akashi stroked her chin. "I can get this in a day. So, don't worry... But." 

"But what?" Caster laid back on his chair.

"There's an extra fee again," said Akashi and she had a smug look on her face.

Caster sighed and he already knew that this would happen, but he needed the things on that shopping list to make his offensive plan more effective. 

After that, Akashi left the room and left Caster alone.  But before Caster can even look back and the maps, the door opened again, he looked at the person going in. She wore a bright red uniform and complementing it with a bright red cape. 

"I do apologize for the intrusion." The girl bowed to Caster. He hadn't seen this lady before in the base. 

"Um, can I have a name first? I haven't seen you around here yet." 

"Prince of Wales. Or just call me Wales." Then Caster stood immediately from his seat and also bowed to Wales. 

Wales, like Yorktown, was really surprised by the respectful gesture. And she struggled to respond. 

'This guy...' Wales thought. Still surprised. 'I'm pretty sure that the 1st one didn't even try to do anything respectful.'

"HMS Wales, yes? A pleasure to be in your presence." Caster kept his head down in trying to get her respect immediately. That's Caster's 1st option when trying to make a good first impression. He got this idea to not deal with the ignoring issues that he would sometimes get from the girls and he wants to show that he respects them as much as they respect him. 

Needless to say, it was working again with Wales. In which she just sat down on the sofa.

Caster put his head back up and he sat back down the on his chair. 

"Do you want anything to drink? Tea perhaps?" Wales as a British ship, would obviously like tea. And Caster knows this. 

A-kun: Am I stereotyping Brits with tea? I really do hope I won't offend people with that statement from earlier. (I AM NOT NEGATIVELY STEREOTYPING BRITS. I'm JUST A CLUELESS LAD OKAY?)