27: Operation: Snowstorm

=================

On a firing range... In one of the Navy SEAL Sniper Academies out there. Someone is looking down at their sights. In total isolation, and in focus, they try to slot the target. 

"Three notches... Adjusting..." Then a clicking sound. Then a few more clicking. "Distance. 428 meters away... Adjust for bullet drop off..." 

It looked like someone was memorizing something and adjusting for comfortability and training fundamentals. Someone beginning their training? Or a seasoned vet warming up?

The aspiring sniper stopped breathing, focusing on what on his crosshairs pointing at.

But someone kicked his leg. 

This, in turn, made him lose all focus and that aspiring beginner is about to throw some hands. He put his sniper back on the bipod attachment and stood up to see who kicked him in the leg. 

A bad treatment was given to this aspiring sniper since he arrived. And the pent-up aggression was about to blow over. About to lash out. 

Eyes widened in surprise. The aspiring was looking at an elite. Right at his face. The person was confused, he politely asked the elite on what he did wrong to warrant a kick on the leg. 

"Your posture is all screwed up." The man said. "Make sure you listen to instructions next time." 

"Sorry, sir." The man nodded. 

"Don't be sorry. Be better." The elite sternly said. "Now, get back on that." 

The aspiring sniper begrudgingly lied back down on the floor to look back at the scope of the sniper. Not before the elite asks him one last question before he goes. 

"I have heard of you and your missions. Why did you come here?" The elite asks. With no response, he repeated the question again. But with a tone of annoyance. 

The aspiring looked back at the elite in a bit of an arrogant way. Then he turned his head back to scope in.

"My life is short."

"I want to learn everything I want to learn." 

=================

The cold winds immediately became the theme of this operation since it was a go. The girls and the Commander prepared wisely. 

"This posture is so bad... Damn it." 

Another cold breeze breezes past our protagonist. He shudders and breaks focus on his posture. Making himself frustrated once again. 

Why does he want to torture himself?

Not even the winter clothing that he's wearing is saving him one bit. So in the response of the relentless cold winds, he wiggled his lower body to the left. And to the right. And to the left. And to the right. 

He was trying to warm himself up. But on the ship he's riding on, it's really not... Commendable? 

A-kun: Again, with these wordings. This sounds so bad out of context. 

"Commander? What are you doing?" 

Caster's eyes widen as someone caught him in an act that may or may not be looking ridiculous. He turned his head behind him. Seeing who it was.