23: Conviction

=================

The battle was already on the Coalition's favor since the Royal Navy and Caster ambushed the 'ambushers'. 

Now, he now has 3 brand-new ships that look really menacing in Caster's eyes. He got the info from Akashi that most of the PR research is almost done. He didn't expect to be done at this time.

And it was at a perfect time too. 

Now, how will he utilize the new 3 girls? 

"Alright. Let's start from the ground up." Caster took out his communicator. "Neptune, cover the west side. Roon, go to the south side. And Saint Louis, take the east side." 

Then he turned to his communicator. "Everyone in the fleet, I have news to break to you all." 

"3 new ships are now added to the fleet. So when you see them on your side, don't engage them. They're friendlies. They'll also introduce themselves." 

"Caster~" A really mature voice came in...

'Sheesh. That's definitely Akagi right there...' He facepalmed. 

"When are we going to push them back?" Hornet asked Caster. "We're all damaged in some way or another."

"Alright. I'll get to the north side. ETA 30 seconds..." He put down his communicator. 

He nodded at the PR ships to know that his command is in action. Neptune, Roon, and Saint Louis went to their respective directions as per the command of Caster. 

Caster went to the north side. His speed helped him greatly to reach there in a timely manner. 

He saw many familiar ships there. But no Enterprise... I guess she's out for now. Caster doubts that she will stay down. But this side was going very well now with his presence alone.

"What's the situation of air dominance?" Caster asked Hornet. Who was still struggling and she was slightly wounded. 

"It's not going great, Commander! What can we do about it?" Hornet asks then Caster just smiled. Like that said question was pointless.

"Just get out more planes than the opposition. I'm really just confident within you. That's why I am smiling." He smiled more widely this time.

Hornet wasn't really in it for positive vibes on a fight that is really intense and the Sirens wasn't giving the Coalition girls any 'breathing room'. 

But she listened, also told every aircraft carrier to focus on the air. Hornet was taking the initiative. Which Caster was impressed by? As he was also trying to tell the others as well. 

He was still looking at the destruction and the flames on the battlefield... Feeling that the battle is basically over if they take the initiative. 'This can't go on any longer. The fight must end.'

Then Caster opened his mouth.

"Girls! In 2 minutes, you'll start taking them head-on. We have the numbers advantage in a long shot." Caster told the girls. 

"Cleveland! On 3, 2, 1, FIRE!" Hornet directed Cleveland to shoot down two planes down with one shot. 

"Got it! Thanks, Hornet!" Cleveland called out and Hornet gave her the thumbs up.

"By the way, Commander! Where is my sister?!" Hornet turned her head to Caster. She was very worried about her sister's condition. 

He also wasn't sure about Enterprise's condition and was just as worried as Hornet.