31: Fight of a Lifetime

=================

"These rodents..." Observer Beta said irritated. Her eyes had a menacing glow and she looks around the buildings even with harsh weather conditions. 

The merciless blizzard is destroying her vision. Can't even see 2 feet in front of her. 

She tried to turn on her x-ray and thermal vision... She tried.

But then her eyes had a shock. Coursing throughout her body and making her wince in pain.

"AGH!" Observer Beta covered her eyes and she accidentally fired her lasers in multiple directions. 

=================

The Mastermind of Azur Lane and the Lone Queen of the North are about to fight their most advanced and intimidating enemy yet.

Tirpitz is well and can fight that Siren single-handedly, but again, with the information that Caster gave her about that particular Siren beating the crane sisters?

This fight. Will be anything but easy.

The impact of the laser made a huge gust of wind that breezed through Caster and Tirpitz. 

"Where did that come from?" He shuddered. He knew that it was the lasers. But he didn't know where she fired it. 

Then strange breathing from Caster ensued. Some slow, and some quick. Analyzing the situation with around a single question:

"How can I get through with the odds so stacked against me?" 

Looking at his ammo reserves, and the very threat of the Siren's lasers.

He shook his head. 

'16 shots left. 4 Armor Piercing rounds.' He took a mental note in his head. 

He twirled his finger on the trigger. As he heard Tirpitz walking away from him. 

Caster was incredibly frustrated with himself by not bringing the white Wisdom Cube with him. 

He made the obvious comparison of that white Wisdom Cube is the X-factor that he needed to survive against this cruel, advanced enemy. He reminded himself of how powerful that cube is and vows to never make that miscalculation ever again.

Now, this mistake is going to severely lower his chances of winning this encounter of a lifetime. 

He grasped some snow from the ground and smothered it to his face. 

Then his face. Had a stone-cold look. 

'Like my old man said:'

"Regret is not a mark of a great leader."

The hand swiftly grabbed right back on the trigger and scoped in with no hesitation. 

The bright lime-colored lights of the Sirens is the only clue he has for hitting her. But with the intention of ending it here fast hold firm into his head. 

He aims up and pulled the trigger. 

"Tch." He grunted as he saw his bullet get thrown to the right by the blizzard winds. 

He stood up and decided to hide in the storm for a bit. 

=================

"..." Her cold, silent look as she stares at the Siren.

Tirpitz just saw the bullet almost hit the Siren on her arm.