25.5: Match and Match-Making (Special Pt.2)

=================

Last time, Caster finally got through Enterprise's wall around her heart and made her realize that she isn't alone when it comes to coping with her sadness.

And Caster is woken up, brought immediately to the beaches only to get his jaw dropped by the number of beautiful girls on the beach. Again, 'eye-candy' for him.

After some time of Caster contemplating what he's going to do in this 'hot' beach, he saw a few girls grouping up on the volleyball court. And of course, he wanted to join in the fun.

But not without opponents. And I tell you that they're formidable opponents.

A-kun: Damn, I could have snuck in a 'Formidable' joke. (HAH!)

And here we are. At the start of the volleyball match. With an audience of girls surrounding the volleyball court.

=================

Before the match was even begun, he looked at the other side and he cringed that he's about to fight a really more physically imposing team. But he looked at the other 3. Sandy, Saratoga, and Cygnet... And he was... Staring for way too long, to say the least. 

"She is a Destroyer

"She is a Destroyer. Yet she has 'that'. Okay, just don't look." He silently mumbled before looking away. With his head shaking a bit in disappointment in himself. 

'I don't wanna look like a pervert.' 

=================

Basically, every girl in the vicinity is all staring at Caster. Even his own teammates and the opponents. Everyone knew that Caster was feeling down for the past few days.

And he smartly moved on from that sadness.

But the other girls weren't informed and they all wanted him to be more lively and happy. And so, the girls cheered HEAVILY for Caster's team. And sure enough, the other side was slightly annoyed but they also knew their intentions on why.

Caster's team is going to serve first. And Caster huddled up his teammates.

"Z23, you're the leader for this team. Cleveland, you're our main spiker." He said. With Cleveland and Z23 slightly nodding along.

"And, I'll be the setter. Since I'm not a high jumper and a tall person to begin with. So I'll set for you all." He said. With some confidence too. That's kind of ironic coming from a guy who lost his last match BADLY.

"Commander, why am I the leader?" Z23 looked at him with confusion. She thought that Caster is obviously the leader of this team.