20: Deception

=================

'Didn't saw this coming... But then again, that's literally what 'Ambush' means...' He thought as he squinted on how many ships that the Sirens are throwing at them.

"Commander! What's the plan?" King George asked Caster. Who was still thinking?

He couldn't see much Sirens on a low angle... He needed some high ground to see over the Siren fleet. Then he saw a tower. 

The girls were trying their best to stand their ground and keep defensive positions until Caster gave a command. Well, Caster's ship girls only did just that. The others, however, did not quite get the memo. As they charged at the fleet. 

"GIRLS, STOP!" Caster shouted at the top of his lungs. And every girl in the area looked at Caster who was slightly angry with the girls. 

"Everyone! Listen to what this man says!" King George commanded to the other girls. And they nodded. 

"Okay. Stay on the defensive and do not in any circumstances let anyone get hurt." He said as he looked at King George and she nodded. "I'll take a gander on how big the Siren fleet is. So I need some high ground." 

Then Caster pointed at one of the towers in the docks of Langston Palace and at this point, the girls inside that said palace were getting out and readying for battle. He needs to identify how many ships that the Sirens have before the girls get hurt by the barrages. 

King George V got the memo on Caster's plan. "King George, I want you to let the others know, stay on the defensive."

Then he ran to the tower on his right. As some barrages finally reached the docks and almost hit Caster. In which he avoided just in time. 

'Phew.' He sighed in relief as he continued to run to the tower and climb it. 

He was at the top looking over the fleet and the Siren fleet. He was shocked at how many ships there were for the Sirens. 

'3 Aircraft Carriers, 5 Battleships, 5 Heavy and Light Cruisers, and... 10 Destroyers?!' He thought in horror. 'Come on, Caster, think...' 

Then he saw one of the Siren Battleship's guns turn to his direction. Then the guns fired. 

The shells hit the tower where Caster was on and the tower was falling into the ocean. 

"Commander!" Wales shouted as she was going to the tower trying to catch Caster.

However, Caster thought that jumping off the tower was the best idea. In which it was. Kind of. He leaped off the tower and braced himself as he landed in the water. And luckily the debris of the tower doesn't hit him on his back or any part of his body...

Caster floated up and spits some of the seawater off of his mouth. 

Then Caster told Wales and Belfast, who was nearby, on how many Sirens ships that they were fighting, and they were also shocked. And even worse, he hasn't figured out a plan. 

Then Belfast carried Caster back to the docks. And Wales told the others on the number of Siren ships that they were fighting. 

"Belfast. I don't have that white Wisdom Cube with me. I have to sit this one out." Caster said. Feeling sadness as he can't get in there to fight.

"I'm planning something right now. For now, tell everyone that to use cover and fight the Sirens on an undetectable angle so they have to guess the location of you, girls." He looked on his notepad. 

Belfast nodded and she took off to tell the others. And then Warspite, who was on the ground, came to him.

"Commander Caster," Warspite greeted him in a polite manner. "I'll be contacting Queen Elizabeth herself to assist us. For now, I can't fight in the battle. But the Royal Navy girls are dependable. I can assure you that."