LIES

Ive had that question alot and everyday i dont feel like im giving the right answer to it ,rather how my feelings want to digest the "am i really okay ".

"Im fine,I just need some air."i lied and he knew i lied ,every one in the room knew that's a lie.My demons, all in me knew; yes ,she just spilled a lie and im sure they have a party at every wrong move and thought that i make ,cause ,when I decide to go astray, well ,its a long way .
Cynthia Jacky says dont waste sin!!

When my friends ask about us i lie that we are okay.That we went for a small night date ,that we had a  picnic on the weekend,that we watched a movie at the cinemax and theyd envy us.

I wish i could do you dirt just like you do me .
I wonder if you ever sit and question yourself of your moves. Do you even consider my feelings??
Do i even exist in your head once im not at your sight??
How often do you think of me ,of us??
You forget you have a pretty girlfriend that fucking loves you i bett.

These days i stare at him and i feel nothing because theres nothing i can do and my feelings just feel safer on the numb knob

I want to start over ,forget all that happened.But im dealing with a toxic boyfriend.

Love !!!
Purpose then love .......
Toxic people dont change huh!!They just change the story.

All psychologists both Christian and Secular agree that toxic people can't be helped. They are creatures of the dark.
Fact!!

Unfortunately pain is a good teacher for the emotional ignoramus.
And fortunately ive dealt with pain way more than the breathes youve taken in and out your lungs since wherever!

You can't change them and you can't outsmart them. They are very dramatic and manipulative.

Funny how hes good at turning tables.How he can play the blame game and wins every now and then.

So I  stay hopping that i will experience what happened in the beginning. That my Cuggy ,my soul mate ,will be the romantic person i met before all this chaos. But hes never to come back.Never!

"They don't change and they are worse as they grow older"
This statement kills my urge to take you back and treat you like nothing hurts me ,that i can forgive and forget.No im not Jesus hunny and if i was bett I wouldn't die for the worlds sins!!!ai !!

Bro that's love ....
Pure love
God sent himself as form of human to study us just so as to lead us on the right path ....He died for our sins all our sins....past,present and future...
He brought himself to give us eternal life .....You must be a fool to refuse Christ ..
I tell you this .....YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU HAVENT RECIEVED CHRIST.

What a kind act form of love to those spiritually mature that find it and begin their Great walk with God.

I recently learnt that Muslims fast a whole damn month for forgiveness...I don't know ....so don't come at me ...Mimi sijui......
I laughed ....
That literally my honest reaction......
fasting....
So this people wake up early morning to eat ....fast the whole day eh ....act holy and righteous for a day ....eat in the evening ...then there's Eid ....
What a religion....
Don't get it twisted .....
Everyone has their own free will on what they want to become ...
A pagan or freak I really done care
But lemme tell y'all a secret....
JESUS DIES FOR ALL OUR WRONG DOINGS ......
As offensive as it may sound to a Muslim ...any Muslim ....especially down w the fact that one of my best friend is Muslim ...,,,,.,

since they don't believe in Jesus ......THAT HES THE ONE WHO WILL SET YOU FREE...HE IS THE WAY AND THE LIGHT ...No one gets to the Father if not through Him ...not the one month fast.
But si bora uhai at the end of the day ama Niaje??

Back to my toxic lover ,

I still remember when i found out you made several girls squirt on the same bed you fucked me.How i scrolled the phone through the conversation of how good and how you loved what they did on the bed to you and how you dug them good with deep strokes eeeiiii !!!!!
Unatuma fare sote tunashare.....im on my knees right now with cracked ribs .....
....thinking we like bonnie and clyde
Turns out the lies you say to me
You say to half of Nairobi
You are for EVERYBODYYYYYYY....

I remember how i held my tears when youd lie to me and i always would believe your lies cause i had no other choice to fall for.

Toxic people are naturally gifted in the art of seduction
They don't change kabisa. They are a living heart breaking machine.

I now know how your Love games are sketched now . I remember how you was Romantic and loving in the start, once you got me ,you left and got into devaluation. At this stage you started ignoring me and found another girl then fucked me up and created attention and devotion to your second girl and once you get what you want from the second one you came back to me and now you're hunting the third.

I was never yours and It never had been my turn my own you.

I was there to hold a position no other girl gave you .so you think im here to stay and thats a Lie!