CHLOE

And i found a therapist.And she is all i ever needed,She is CHLOE.You probably wondering what happened to Fajie,why she doesn't exist nomo in my tales and yes your instincts aint lying to you.
"Her loss"Cynthia Jacky says.
Y'all ever had a smooth break up!She was amazing,y'all know how much i wanted to offer her buh fuck it..fag it!!
A break ,silent treatment and boom "i aint seeing us getting no where!"
"Yeah me too"i said deep down."Elias she finally broke up with me!"Me to my bestie releasing the break up reliefs from Fajie.

She doesn't even ring in my head no more.My gallery filled with solo trips and not her anymore.but her nudes!!!!her nudes are to sexy to delete on God!!!!

I cant say much !!i hadnt realised i was just attracted and not in love!!sad ....and it hit me after the break up ...

Y'all hear them saying .."love when you are ready not when you are lonely!"
YALL IGNORE THIS SHITTTTTTTT!!
I IGNORED THIS SHITTTT...
I was desperate for a fine gurl.i wanted some gurl to love so bad, to treat her like a princess that she would have been with me in my throne.....i wasnt even sure about commitments.....i couldn't even tell my heart was safe around Fajie...she just came and i took her in so fast .

No it wasn't a mistake and i dont regret shid...Bruh !im glad we broke up...I tried being the best ,i showered her with the least and the best that i could offer at hand...bett she wonders how swiftly and quickly i got over her cos i dont even bother about her no more..

Truth is , i did like her,her skin,her face,her big eyes and small rat teeth.Her soft voice and laughter....Her thick ass and bouncy boobs ...Yes all that but was she for me though??

I wasnt for her but i did stay loyal to her.She wasnt for me and she cheated on me with her ex girlfriend.And she came back with apologies and defense lines talking bout "transparency."

I just didn't care ....All i wanted was a reciprocated love energy that is self driven....That emotional awakening hitting her mind when she wakes up knowing i love her and imma fight real hard for our love ....climb the mountains and swim the oceans related energy you feel me???and yes yes me tooo ...

Thats all i ever wanted.....

But here we are turning a new page with a better tale we want to believe....About Chloe....
But Fear,
Maybe im falling hard ...ofcourse im falling hard...im a great simp.....
Im trynna be careful and cautious with my fragile heart...
Spitting nothing but good vibes around Chloe...Feeling safe around her ...staring at her as she has this endless conversations...
She is amazing...i keep telling her that...That she is AMAZING....

Because she sure is....Yall don't know how she be like around me ...Yall dont know how i try hold my tongue from saying something that might turn her off...Yall dont even know how much i be looking at her so high ...high as fuck and crave for her lips...
Yall just dont know shittt
But here's what yall will know.....
That having her sitted next to me gives me butterflies and a peace of mind at the same time.
The air around us always is full of this tranquility vibe that eases my emotions and my pain and i find ways telling her about how i be feeling shitty and the best part is she always knows what to say...
she'd have the right words that totally add up great sense and satisfaction not just to the ear but to the soul.
I had such and amazing time with Chloe tha Amazing girl no capp...
And I wouldn't say this to her but im dying to meet her again.id take a flight to Austria just to be with you buh my broke ass is rather patient.

Though im patient.Patience.Capp!!
All i can do for now is just withdraw a bit from us talking because i dont want catching feelings that cant take a flight to where she at.Plus i feel like i might end up shooting heavy shots in her dm and she might feel wierd about it.
I get anxious making the first move.And even when she locked the room we was in and got wild high ,i wanted to kiss her ....I really wanted to but when she had her lips on mine i got weak and i wanted to grab her by the neck at the same time and get down wid it you know.
But I was weak and i was also getting late for work which sucked and that was the last time i saw her pretty face.