QUESTIONS

I was watching porn and it's so wierd what questions flood in my brain after I masturbate .
Why is sex so good why is it still a sin at the same time ....you prolly don't get what message I'm trynna drive ....
So if I make love to myself it's wrong yet I have to wait till marriage for sex ... I mean I started masturbating even before my boobs came in ... when playing cha mama na cha baba .......,but for me it's cause of the molestation I got when I was a kid ....I kinda loved touching myself down there .....
anyway how did two people come together get naked and fuck for the first time ....liiikeeee......how did this double penetration and tripple penetration come up....what about the gang bang.....

Well anyway im smoking at the moment...and lemme tell yall . I feel like love aint shittt!!!!!!Ali is a whole ick !!!!
Broooooooo!!!!!!
I should be crying right now for thinking hes was the one for me ......
Ama i should be laughing at myself juu weueh!!!!!

Anyway at this point i think we should be signing contracts of how you want to be treated then take it to like a zoo or wherever and your match finds it and locates you and yall pick it up from there you know!!!!!!!!!

I met a girl and broooooo!!!
Some Mali Safi i did have .
But msm huskiii we didnt work out even before we started the relationship.

Fuckkkk!!!!!
I smoke too much weeed ...
Heeeh !!!!!!
I need to chill the hell out.
This me in my panic mode

Im with my hommies ryna...i wanted to head home cause i was exhausted and we had the band today.But then i could tell that if i head home ill get depressed..I miss going home and Java is all excited to see me ....
i feel like alot is going on in my life and im too slow to follow up....

Yesterday i had Ashley Malova over..shes the realest i known from my highschool.She came over with her bestfriend Rispa Riri and id say i had created a happy memory early this January.
Then this girl pulled up her name is Julia shes so pretty ...shes a whole snack....shes is in her "find me and love me "era .
Well me tooo ......
Now i feel like i need to let go for just a second and let her in though what if she breaks me at that first hand.Love !
Oh my God !!!!!!
Sometimes trying to be w someone on the other side they feel like you are a bother ....
SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Oh i remembered i met someone special.
Hes so chilled
Hes handsome
He makes me laugh
He makes me happy
He said he likes me
But hes afraid what if i dont .
What if we don't work out
Well me too
Says hes going to get hurt.....
Well i don't know what id feel on my side
Maybe relieved that at least we had a little thing going on.

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!

He took me to the cinemax....we watchcd aquaman and the lost kingdom and lemme tell you i thought id sleep when watching the movie ....Turned out to be exciting then he asked to take me to a proper dinner...
And we went to this place .....
On the front youd see an arched is it called an arch...that big arrow for holding ships nooo eyyy im so dumb ...no no im on the right track.....anchor yess yesssss thats the word.
So yeah then walking in there was a boat and pirate pictures and mermaid pictures and a small waterfall then at the end was the bridge....
Youd see the city lights reflecting on the water oh lord it was so beautifull.....Then there was another piratic boat that he said that you can have dinner on the boat as they take you for short rides....
Oh my!!!
Then we had dinner
Shittt
Im tripping ...

Well i didnt tell him i like him..But after the dinner we got more drinks and i was so drunk on that night .He ordered me an uber and now kizaazaa starts here.
The driver kept touching my breasts and moaning...And i was like ........the fuck is wrong w this guy ....he prolly thought I'm so drunk...well I was but I'm not dumb...
So i kept asking him to stop but he didnt listen to me .....i called nassir to pick me up at the stage ....i inteded to take the uber uptill my crib but heeh i didnt even feel safe the whole ride....
Luckily Nassir showed up and i got home safe....had hangover the whole next day................

I also met bilal and we vibed so much ...
I had missed that kaperson of mine .
He just lets me be me .
And he he took me cute pictures....
We went for an icecream date then went to the mall and got back home ....

Soo other than all that those stories i said ill write that i was to tell ......i barely remember them...
Too much weed but ill read and try remember what happened .
Bett they mustve been some spicy hot tea......
I just smiled writing that
Whenever i have something interesting that happened in any day life id text Elias ....
Like ....
i have some tea ....if i say this its not that interesting ...
Then i have some hot tea......if i say this it means its not that interesting but its interesting at some high rate.
Then i have some hot tea.....this means you need to stop what you doing and if its not possible ....Find some free time ....save your time for this special moment of tea.... We should start calling those talks tea time .....lmaoooo
Well yeah
Then i be like saying it w the spongebob song.......
Are you ready bestie .......
I cant hear youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
then i spill..
I dont know if you get it but yeah .......its so funny in my head.....maybe because im high....

I swear i love weeeeedd..
I came in this house low as fuck.......I had a mild headache and i just took a whole fat blunt to myself.......then now we started the chain w my hommies ....IM SO HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH