YES SEX

You ever met someone so erotic who just showers you with oodles of affection that you just look at them and imagine how good yall would look naked on bed ?.And have you met someone so suboptimal that you dont wanna lay with them just by staring at them??And have you met someone who is proactive at the moment that y'all doing it but you dont ever want a rematch with them??

Well thats that,We all have our expectations and experience when fucking.

Where i stay the rooms aren't sound proof.you won't hear literally everything buh you still will hear something....And sometimes it feels like im rather in a brothel instead of a house.Its 10 ,its not even that quiet around here,you can literally hear every motion made outside.But,who would pay attention to the birds warbling and flapping their wings,Dogs barking and crickets chirping or the washing of dishes ......i wouldnt .Not even when im high and i have nothing to do but sit in the room silent.

But then we have this noises that make me stop what i was doing to just listen to it because no one is attending to me at that period though i badly wish someone was.The moans that come so loud even when the woofer is playing......,the sound of the backshots and the ass clapping....
And its sad how i can masturbate to such sounds .

Yes this is the freaky chapter that i used to hear my highschool school mates talk about when they have a novel that has sex scenes in them.I used to hate them romantic novels.Theyd walk from class to class just to show their friends how the novelist narrated how good the writer carresed ,how good the boobs were ,how he slowly touched the girls thick thighs until she was wet......those ....those stupid sex lines used to irritate me.

But masturbation is a progressive denominational disease that is catastrophic to our mind.Atleast thats how i think masturbation affects me personally.Thats how i would define it.And i suffer severely from that disease .And when Elias aint online ,he already knows where im at ....the pornsite...

Theres this time i was getting the right injections and my mind was healing and I couldn't suffer from it for a long period.Though I was sharing my needle and we all know we ain't supposed to share such equipments......
-what a disease?-
But sometimes the pills are so far away and i cant do nothing but take the unfortunate turn and use my vibrator.

Yeah sex disease!

My medical bag is supposed to stay with me like an asthmatic stays intact with her inhaler.....Any time i feel like the sex symptoms are too much to handle ...i want me injected right away like how diabetics be.
i get around three shots and things will be good .

I remember when i first watched porn,we had them discs back then and my neighbor had one.I dont know whom it belonged to cos she was staying with her mom and uncle(wierd)i know.Her name was Shiro....she was a next door neighbor and most of the time id hear her mom beat her ass up for bringing a dude in the house and making out.Id say it wasn't her fault,them adults had them porns all over the house you know,yoooowwww........,there was even them porn magazines and bruuuuuh it was amazing looking at them at that day being my first.

So she invited me over this one time and i saw it on top of the dvd and i aint no cat but curiosity got the best of me.There we were ,alone in the room .We made sure that we locked the door and closed the windows and ofcourse the volume was low.

But tragic came when electricity decided to fuck us up .And we were there stranded praying it gets back ,when it took forever we decide to use a spoon to try and open the dvd......which ended up getting stuck in the dvd.
Yall dont want to know how it went down...buh we was caught and yes she said she was with me ...watching adults naked touching each other." Watu wazima wakishikana ndethe!!!!"and yow !!we were beaten so bad!

Back then it was really hard getting porn,i heard people got them from the cybers and you know what they called it "nopo"now im trying to imagine me asking for nopo
"Can i get one with a white and a black "God lmao.......the he replies"interracial say no more ."im literally laughing my ass out right now!!!

Then i grew up ,around 16 ...i told my homie Jamie that when im ready for this shitt i want him to break my virginity and he was ready...back then i was thinking about tasting all kinda dicks..big one, the small ones, the mushroom ones ,the wiggling ones ..ALL OF THEM..and i wanted to fuck with alot of boys so that theyd talk about how good i am in bed...YES I HAD A HOE PLAN IN MY DUMB HEAD before my big sister Esther whos been like my mom ,bett she is my mom when my mom doesnt mom me ......

She did teach me well about sex .......
That sex is sacred.That topic didn't come easy and listening to it was grotesque.She had found messages of me and Victor sex chatting,,,Yall know how high school is....how nasty it gets in the dms before yall kiss and make out...

And i swear since that day ,i learnt sex is sacred and ive come to see it...im a witness of sex has spiritual bonds .Sad how people dont know about sex being sacred.Pretty sad how their lifes gets fucked up....
You ever met someone so cool,kind,polite then days later months later years later they have this extroverted act in them ..a bitchy frame ,a social frame...
Yeah thats sexual bonding thats taken place with the transfer of emotions and spiritual concepts that have taken place.

Though today I masturbated around 8 times since Cuggy travelled for a whole week and my neighbors been moaning all night like they trynna get a medal on best moans and screams in the hood.
And I feel shitty about it.
Im not proud .