UNREAL

Now all my exes are blowing up my phone like someone told them im single.I wouldn't say all but most of them .Dylan and I even had a facetime routine .I find it as art that I still love him like the first time I saw him.Him being my first love made me think all men are kind like him ...well not until he broke my heart .Now he's talking of the future.Imagine marrying your first love.This was the reason I didn't want to let him go ....I wanted to be the rare that got married to their first lovers.But fate is fate and we can't fight it .All we do is vibe and vibe and vibe then he'd get jealous for a minute thinking I got back with my ex then vibe and vibe and vibe then a random argurment.

I even texted Jemmo . This Jemmo guy had my whole heart mseee......I'd call him and strip for him when I was in highschool.i dated Jemmo when I was with Willy and his cousin Diddy.Yes,I dated them all at once plus Jemmos friend ,his name was Enock.So I had four guys all at once that knew each other.I first dropped Willy cause he used to listen to Bongo and was conspicuously dating my cousin .

This is how I found out .....me and Willy share the same birthday month .So I was with my cousin on this day the 7th of November.We twerked some riddims that kept us hyper almost the whole day.We were so thick by then ....I was so thick and my ahh was bubbly as hell.So my friend asked me if I know my cousin's boyfriend and I was like naaah .....then she was like..."si you check her phone !"And I did cos i had the phone unlocked watching the videos we took.

There was this guy named mine with a ring and a love emoji at the end.The messages were so sexual .Then I checked the profile picture and it looked similar with Willys...teren teren!!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!....on checking the number I was like damn ....I really loved this nigga,he was so cute he'd drive alot of girls insane ..So I broke up with him ...to humble him cos he was hot .....yet at that period I was flirting with his cousin so I switched him for Diddy .He was a year younger ....

Hed come visit me on weekends .when we was In highschool ,when school was closed .Wed even fake sickness on certain dates so that we are sent home and plan on meeting .He was cute too and I loved him more because we had the same music taste ....with time , I ended up with Jemmo who was Willys best friend then......later on Enock who was Jemmos classmate....was also in the quad mix!!

I broke up with Jemmo immediately I learnt that he's a mijikenda ....me and Enock broke up the day he knew I'm bisexual.

Yes you're right....me and Diddy never broke up ....we used to have this on and off situationship like the way I was with Jamie.But with Diddys it came with alot of pleasure and fun........but he was a mama's boy so I had to cut him off before he got attached too much ...cause after highschool we still met and smoked pots and had several foreplays ...I ain't gon lie he gave me some bad ass clit job that made me want to fuck with him so bad.

But Jemmo,I never got over him of the four,maybe it's because he was black . He'd be so funny sometimes in fact most of the times he was funny .He has this ghetto vibe that matched with mine.We always planned on meeting but never did untill the " after me and Cuggy argument and break up" I tried getting to him.

Spoiler alert !!!!!

We didn't meet....!!yeah that's what the- alarm was for.I was to confess how I've always felt about him when he decided to act numb on me .On avoiding being hurt or feeling rejected I decided to delete his number cause I ain't tryna get two heartbreaks!!!!

Tomorrow is Nina and Bablys anniversary.I actually envy their six years in relationship.I envy how they would tolerate each other .How they would still set one's heart on . How they would keep everything all together after a downfall .Two devoted souls that I introduced to each other are in the same love wave length.

At my age right now ....I don't even know how to define love anymore......I thought I did ........now my mind dries up when you ask me what it is .....God himself is Love .The greatest commandment is love . I feel like no one should define what love is and just give it a permanent stand .Because as you grow ,you'd personally agree that it's definition deepens or narrows or widens or shortens or flattens .

But then I met him that I didn't strain to perfect.How fast huh???

REMIND HER HER REMINDEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara