FALLING

Well ,we all certainly fall back.Though we aint falling back or down .
Today we falling in love.
So i met this guy,i know him and he knows me . yes,we definitely schooled together and parted ways later on.
He was small and short like me ....he had this naiveness that was so cute on him and he was so shy and real with his emotions.
I remember When he kissed my cheek this Saturday afternoon and i was in my whole world the whole week.I didn't wash my face for a week saying "im not rubbing his kiss away, oh hell no !!imma die with it!"
Yeah that was me in my adolescent class hating all boys but treasuring this left handed boy that was something else .

I had this classmate that we bonded surprisingly,she was a top 3 in class ...i wasnt that good actually i wasnt good at all ...and every fucking time the teachers would ask her to stay away from me ati I'll drag her grades and Shiii ...some typical bullshit!!!.Njeri was pretty,bold and smart.And I remember the day at the school balcony when she referred to me as her best friend and I was so happy broo...then  later after she transferred and i asked her what about our friendship she said i should forget about her cos we won't link as much as before  and she said she got a new bestie......and that sounded so rude and it tore me painfullty ......... .It certainly left a mark buh all that aside ,Njeri had this sex stories and weed stories and party stories and i was boring.With her i met more boys cause they tripped for her .....that period ,i hated boys  cause of home ;stepdad.

And Njeri didn't like the idea of me and Wanaina.The naive boy in class.But what i came to notice is, i have a full force on wierdos and nerds and naive people....yk last time i was talking about crushing on stammeres ,the other day i saw dumb people and i was like"now imagine chatting with a dumb person ,falling in love then yall decide to meet up after them every day pics you been  sending to each other and on ordering food or a drink,you find out he dumb or even at the first sight."that would definitely turn off most girls and be like "mahn ion even know how to use them hands to communicate buh for me id learn how to communicate.
Yeah ...
But damn what a situation i know right!
I've served deaf people and it wasn't easy ...I was telling my colleague that if them deaf people would talk shit about me at my watch imma just switch off the light and see how it goes....

Im loosing track...So yeah Wanaina and i parted ways then met again after highschool and i was like oh my Ghad!!!that cant be him.
He looked different,he looks like this blacks that play basketball but the most fascinating thing about him that eases me when im with him is how gentle he is with his words ,touches and emotions.Especially his forehead kisses oh my!!!!

"Thats the shit that drives me crazy"saying it in my head how Drake says it.......
And since i cant be with him because hes too perfect for me and im this rugged lost gurl with a dozen of wasted demons I call emotions .i swear id kill myself if i hurt him.
He reminded me of Makini ,my neighbor.How gentle he is ,how he knows how to play well with his words and make me smile . i just love being around Makini because hes so understanding ,he such an angel and he doesnt force a vibe and hed always calm me down and remind me that im too beautiful to be complaining that much about life.I smile every time i think of how he made me feel when we were together .

Then i met a friend through a friend and the friend is now a great friend.Travis.
Yall ever vibed that yall forget all that's currently happening.Like youd be in a burning in the inside w what's happening in your life but your mind wont register to shitt because yall are in your own worlds.Like hed take me to some other place like aah "entergalactic vibes"

So we talked over and over on the phone then now we decide to meet up then i realise i dont want to meet up w him .Yeah its something that happens to me .Wanaina got used to it,as much as crazy as i avoid attachments he still hangs on and the best part is hed always be there to cling on as a friend.

So i let my phone die and I didn't bother charging it ,but guess who knocks at  my door with directions that were not that accurate for someone coming three counties away .I didn't even pin my location!!!!mahn I couldn't believe my eyes.....
He looked me in eye and asked me if i wanna smoke some weed!!!!!

Tell me if thats not effort....say it to my face that thats not E for Effort!!!!!To me youd kidnap me w the word weed on God!

And now id see him once per week ,wed get high ,have endless stories ....funny and sad laugh and cry and i just loved the type of pressure that he laid on me that wasn't sexual.

But when i realised im starting to like him i did as i did to Wanaina....The stranger stay away act!!!!

But all that aside ...i spoke to Jamie...sammys closest cousin.we dated when kids ,actually he took me from his friend Bilal (not my bestfriend some other bilal )and ever since then we never broke up.The last time i saw him we smoked weed at his rooftop and he asked me to never let go because im the closest person he with now from the small squad we had ever since sammie died.And i felt that.

His voice on the call was such a blessing at the moment.His laughter brought happy memories and i just wished he wasnt that far away from me,juu weueh "nimekuwon!!"i warn you about texting him,his vibe unlocks ONLY physically and youll just love every bit of it.And the best part of us is when we tired of being together ;we just part ways ;but once the bond is reformed we always found ways to us getting together.

But im not trynna catch feelings with any of them.Id rather catch me some fine racks than love.