~When I first saw you~

I woke up with a heavy headache and my body was bursting probably due to last night fight with a group of sluts who wanna ruin their already ugly faces.. Just when I was going to pop out of my comfy bed I heard my mom calling me, no shouting my name knocking on my door "Athena "!! She shouted once again damn this woman have strong lungs.

I annoyingly went to the door with my as usual cold face and open the door which make her almost stumble as she was continously banging on the door.

"Oh so you up already" she stated eyeing me . And I just stared at her.
"So where were you last night? " she asked almost glaring at me.
I didn't replied her question showing that I am uninterested. And walked to my wardrobe.

She looked at me in disbelief. "This girl, seriously" she let out a sigh.

She walked to my wardrobe and said " Atleast you can answer me Eth "This is what she used to call me this is my nick name. I didn't answered .

"Ath- " she stopped me mid way as she noticed my elbow which had a cut looking like someone just immersed their nails in it.. She observed me carefully and sighed again.
This time she come closer and with a very firm tone asked "you again get into a fight last night didn't you?"

I looked at her with a emotionless face and just hummed in response. She hold my hand and made me sit on sit on nearby stool of dresser. And knelt down she hold my hand and with a very low tone she said "Athena you should change you are just hurting yourself doing this you are a girl and belong to a damn well made family this doesn't make sense for a girl to get into a fight almost every week."

I looked at her and said " I dont care" and released my hands from her and went to bathroom to get ready for the day..
She just watched me leaving. And get up looking at the photo frame above my dresser. Hearing the shower on she sighed again and left my room..

When I hear the door closed I closed my eyes and and let the water flow on my every wound. It kinda feel relaxed by that and thought about my mom's word for a while and shrug it off. Like this is her daily routine.

So if you wanna know why I get into fight then let me tell you The group of girls from last night are girls from my university and they blamed me for "showing off " in front of their boyfriends. I really didn't wanted to waste my precious time on them until one the chick said that I am slut that just want attention of boys. Like seriously I am not even interested in their cheap boyfriends. If they approach me first than what the hell I can do ? Although I ignore them but they only see what they wanna see .and it's none my concern..