chapter - 27

Why i am so happy..

"Yaaahhhh"jennie shouted from the other side.

I came back to my senses.

"Girl have to lose your senses to hear?"

"Uhh ye-yeah what were you saying. "

"I asked what about your match ?"

"Oh that i am going day after tommorow. "

"I will accompany you okie "

"Ok"

Thankgod she didnt asked further question about why i was happy.I sighed being releived.

"Ok girl i am hanging up i have to complete my todays pending school work "

"Ok carry on" i replied.

"Bieeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Hmm bye"

She hanged up the call and  i laid on my bed remembering about my match. "Mom wouldnot let me go" i said yo myself and felt asleep.

                                  🖤

I woke up and went to a jog. I did gym and met my coach for the tommorow's match.

I came back home mom was sipping on her green tea sitting on the couch.
She looked at me and smiled.
"You here dear are you not going to school today? "

"Umm i will just went to my coac- "

"Huh coach"

"Umm nothing " i tried to avoid the topic and started going.

"Wait" she said so sofltly.

I turned back and thought she would scold me.

"All the best for the match" she said with a smile.

Me who was hell shocked. Looked at her with an unbelievable expression.

"Uhh- Thankyou "

"Athena come here."

She called me patting the seat beside her. And gave a hand gesture to the worker standing by her side to leave.

I went to her and sat beside her. I was shocked when she patted my head.
"My dear don't take me wrong but please stop this fighting thing i am scared about you" she said with a conern written all over her face.

I sighed "mom i always try my best not to hurt myself believe me"

"But you still got hurt right"

"I can't i love this "

She sighed and didnt said anything further. "Ok"
I got up from there and went to get ready for school.

KRIS'S POV:

I looked at her leaving. I dont know but i am so scared for her these days.
I closed my eyes and all the events from the past rewind in front of my eyes. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I will protect you no matter what. I cannt repeat a mistake again".

I opened my phone and looked at her picture. An unknown tear escaped from my eyes.
"I wished I was by your side".

ATHENAS POV:

I was listening to everything she said from a distance. Hiding behind a wall.
What is she saying. What mistake?. Is there something i dont know...