Chapter 15

"Yaaahhh Athena" he said and followed me from behind.
"I didn't meant that " he said walking beside me.
"Hmm"i replied.
"Are you angry" he asked cutely.
"No" I again replied shortly.

*ARES POV*

You are dumb Ares. She started to open up to you. But you just ugh!!!

"Athena can I ask you something? "
"Hmm" she said.
"Are you a humming bird why always hmmmm" I said in a mocking tone.
She shoot me her famous death glare and not to lie sometime she became so scary. Like before 5min she was behaving such sweetly and now again well it's all because of me I should not have told her what I used to think about her.

"Hehe" I let out a nervous laugh. "What is it" she asked.
"Nothing". I didn't asked what I was going to ask. After looking at her scary face.
"You are wierd"she said.
"Oh is that so"
After that we both became silent.
We are about to reach her house. She stopped just few distance away.
"You can go now, thanks for the company and treat."she said.
"Umm okay but let me drop you to the front door"
"No if you will go and anybody sees you like bodyguards they will surely catch you to enquire your identity. " she said .
"Oh; okay" I said and smiled.
"Bye" I said waving.
"Bye" she said and started to go.
"Wait Athena!" I called her and she turned around.
"Ummm ,Nothing" I said not wanting to say what I was going to say.
She walked towards me and I become nervous what if she asks what I wanted to say.
"Give me your phone" she asked for my phone.
"Huh phone? "
"Yeah your phone" she demanded.
"O-ok" I said and gave my phone to her.
She dialed a number and it ringed.but she immediately cutted the call.
"Here" she said handing me my phone which have a number dialed.
She turned around to leave before I could asked her whose number is this.
But she turned around again not fully but she turned her head towards me and said.

"I know you were too shy to ask for my number so I saved it already, Call me anytime if you have any problem. I will help you the way you did me today." She winked at me and left.

Damn she can read mind how she even come to know I was gonna ask for her number. I just watched her figure from behind . Hands in pocket walking towards her house. That's when the reality hits me.

I ran towards her and hold her arm.
She turned around.
I looked at her and asked " so it means we are friends now?" I asked expecting a yes.
"Any doubt "she replied and gave me a smile. I was so shocked and happy.
"Reallyyy!!!!" I said happily. She nodded and left. Whereas I was smiling like idiot.

3rd person pov:
You can close your mouth now.

I closed my mouth "yah yah I was just shocked. " I went home happily jumping like a kid who got his favourite toy.