~When we first talked~

I was going down the streets rubbing my hands as it's pretty cold outside and I was already tired of the match I cant even call jen as I dont have my phone. I went to  nearby river and sat on one of the benches . I was just thinking lost in my own world.

*Ares pov*"Ok I will but you have to  come to my home"I was talking to cliff about a video game night

*Ares pov*
"Ok I will but you have to  come to my home"
I was talking to cliff about a video game night. We were laughing over silly things.  I was on my phone and walking as I love night walks. Just then I noticed a familiar figure it's a girl. I went a bit closer not caring about what cliff was saying "I will call you later". I said and put my phone in my pocket.

"Athena " I said as I saw her. She looked at me as her back was facing me. Her face was shining in the moonlight and her eyes were glossy and red as I can see from the street light. Did she cried? I asked to myself and get closer to her .

As soon as I went near her she stared walking away probably dont want to show that she was crying. I held her wrist to stop her from going.

I felt a electric shock in my body as soon as I touched her she didn't faced me .
"Athena" I called softly she finally looked at me. Her eyes were swollen and face bruised that made me kinda worried. 
"Is everything okay?" I asked with the most softest tone . She didn't said anything that made me kinda worried . She tried to walk away but I held her wrist more tightly yet firmly.
She sighed "you know I dont like- "
"To share my everything with everyone" i said completing her. "But you should tell me" " and why is this so?" She said looking at me.

I couldn't say anything as I am not even her friend or something. We are just classmates.
"Because my mom use to say that pain became less by sharing". I stated.

She didn't said anything and stared at me. I sighed.
"Look Athena,  I know we not friends or something but crying will not solve anything you can tell me as a friend we will find a solution and I promise I will never say it to anyone" I said firmly. She sighed . " ok"

I smiled at her and we both took a seat on nearby benches.

*Athena pov*
When he touched me I felt a current runned through my body although I didn't want to tell him but a part of me was saying to tell him .

I looked front in the water not looking at him.

"Its just because of my mom. " I said.

"Did she scolded you?" I asked.

" she never listens to what I wanna say she always nag she always give me lecture on how to behave like a girl  which I dont like even a bit. And you know today her bestfriends son came to me and tried to force me when I protested. He lied to my mom that I  beated  him without any reason. She shouted at me she didn't even heard what I wanna say and trusted that guy beside me Ares. " I said with a broken voice totally managing myself not to break down in front of him. He just listened me silently and didn't said anything.