~It hurts~

I looked at the person I pushed and its Devin with his ugly smirk who just hit the wall.

"Wtf was that " I said and shot him a death glare.
"Playing hard to get babygirl" he said the smirk never leaving his face. And moved toward me. I didn't moved back. " dont you think you are going way too far." He said giving me a glare We just have like  3 inches gap btw us. That made me really uncomfortable. 

I didn't wanna get into a fight so I was going to shut my door back but this time he pulled me harshly by my waist. And pinned me to the wall my hands above my head. And started coming closer leaving no gaps between us.  I pushed him again and punched his face. He fall backward. That's its I lost my control. I stared punching him mercilessly.

"How- (punch) dare (punch) you (punch ) coming (punch ) in my own  fucking house and forcing me (punch). Jast then my mom came "ATHENNA " she shouted and pulled me from him. He groaned in pain and sat down his mom held him. "Wtf is going on ?" My mom asked looking at me. " I guess aaahh your daughter dont want me to be her friend when I asked her to be my friend she just pushed me and started punching me" he said holding his jaw. I looked at him in disbelief. 

"Mom he is- " "ATHENNA TO YOUR ROOM!!!" my mom shouted at me not even hearing what I want to say. Just then Eros came and asked " what's going on ?" He looked at my mom then me . My eyes became glossy and I left to my room and shut the door.

*after some time*
"ATHENNA OPEN THE DOOR I WANT TO TALK!!!" my mom shouted as I am not opening my door she was calling me from last ten minutes . How can my own mom trust a guy beside me. She trusted what he said and shouted at me. I am damn hurt.

I finally opened the door . She stormed in my room and started shouting.
"WHY THE HELL YOU WERE NOT OPENING THE DOOR!! AND WHAT WAS THAT BEHAVIOUR ATHENNA!! DO GIRLS FROM FU*KING HIGH CLASS FAMILY BEHAVE LIKE THIS!! YOU EMBARRASSED ME ATHENNA!!
SOMETIME YOU MAKE ME FELL  DO I EVEN RAISED YOU RIGHT!! That's it I lost my shit. And shouted back.

" DO YOU EVEN RAISED ME !! I AM RAISED UNDER SERVANTS !! DO YOU EVEN CARE WHAT I WENT THROUGH!! DO YOU EVEN CARE WITH WHOM I SPENT MY CHILDHOOD!! DO YOU!!.

"ATHENNAA!!"

"TRUTH SUCKS RIGHT! SO LET KE TELL YOU ONE MORE TRUTH I HATE THE SON OF YOUR BESTFRIEND AND HE FORCED ME!! BUT WHY DO YOU BELEIVE ME YOU BELEIVE THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!! AND WHO AM I JUST A GIRL WHO IS HERE TO RUIN TO SO CALLED REPUTATION."!!

I stormed out of my room after saying this. "Athena"....she said after I went.

I left crying and hurt I didn't even took my car keys and phone.  It's already night and pretty dark outside also I warned the bodyguards not to follow me in anger .